AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Not even if you already had them laying around unused? Why not try them?

Yeah. Sorry. Not proud of it, but until I somehow got convinced beforehand I would not give them a go. I’d buy duncans dimarzios fenders whatever before that.
Same like I would never buy a harley benton guitar. And let me repeat this: not proud of it.

Yeah. Sorry. Not proud of it, but until I somehow got convinced beforehand I would not give them a go. I’d buy duncans dimarzios fenders whatever before that.
Same like I would never buy a harley benton guitar. And let me repeat this: not proud of it.
I'm actually considering a used Harley Benton. Lotta guitar for the money...

Small mistake fixed in "Brain damage/Eclipse" in the Pink Floyd pack, the wrong amp channel was selected in scene 8. I updated the zip file.

Metal & Rock pack II is progressing well

Last edited:
Small mistake fixed in "Brain damage/Eclipse" in the Pink Floyd pack, the wrong amp channel was selected in scene 8. I updated the zip file.

Metal & Rock pack is progressing well
Wasn't the Metal and Rock pack already updated to fw18.03?

The Rock & Metal pack is now updated to 18.03. Besides the compressor update, I fixed a few bugs (expression pedals assignments, Reverb quality settings...). I also downsized the grid in most presets.

The Richard Hallebeek pack is 18.03 compatible too but I'm waiting for the green light from the man ;)

Please note, regarding the Pink Floyd pack, that I uploaded a wrong zip file to my website, it was missing IR # 675. I just fixed that.

Only two regular packs to go + the Amp Packs and the Acoustic simulation pack. These last two have over 600 presets combined but uses the same grid and same compressor settings so that shouldn't take much time.
The Richard Hallebeek pack shows latest as fw16.00 but not fw18.03?

I meant the vol. 2, sorry. It's a new pack with Archon, Big Hair, Triple Crown, Thordendal, Triptik, Tucana 3, CAE+, Cornford, Powerball, 5150, FAS Brootalz, FAS Skull Crusher, Fryette Deliverance, Bad Cat, Cameron CCV, Carvin Legacy, Soldano amp models etc. Plus some more Petrucci tones, using tone matching of a certain new plugin...

I meant the vol. 2, sorry. It's a new pack with Archon, Big Hair, Triple Crown, Thordendal, Triptik, Tucana 3, CAE+, Cornford, Powerball, 5150, FAS Brootalz, FAS Skull Crusher, Fryette Deliverance, Bad Cat, Cameron CCV, Carvin Legacy, Soldano amp models etc. Plus some more Petrucci tones, using tone matching of a certain new plugin...
That's awesome!!! Can't wait.

you are right ! I forgot to click on the "update" button of the page, in my website. My apologies ! It's good now

you are right ! I forgot to click on the "update" button of the page, in my website. My apologies ! It's good now
No apologies needed kind sir. Thank you so much for all the work you put into keeping them updated. Your presets are truly amazing as I have all of them and look forward to your new Metal & Rock 2 pack and anything else you may be cooking up. Hope you are feeling much better.

I just got a Schecter Nick Johnston signature guitar, here's a short recording with it, compared with a Fender Player Strat with Fat 50s pickups. Both played through the same Axe-Fx III preset, on firmware 18.03 (available in "Fremen's Picks").

For all those who have been waiting for it for a very long time : Rock & Metal vol. 2 have been sent to my webmaster to be added to my store. Now I need to record demos though
@fremen On the FAS Brootalz and FAS Skull Crusher presets, did you intend to assign Wah and Vol to same pedal?

Back
Top Bottom