Health Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you look like you belong in Meshuggah now! I'd have guessed mid-40's for the first photo and mid-30's for the second. Time to grow a sick beard and get a baritone 8-string! 😜

In all seriousness though, I hope you crush this foreign invader! My FIL had stage-4 throat cancer, a feeding tube, and was told at the Mayo Clinic he'd have like a 20% chance of living and that if he did he wouldn't be able to eat food again the normal way. That was 17 years ago and my wife just texted me saying they were having dinner last night at a great Mexican joint in S.F. The throat scar is metal AF but he hasn't had a feeding tube for most of that time. In fact, beating cancer was the catalyst for my FIL to take a sort of quantum leap in his work, art, and travels.

Dude, you look like you belong in Meshuggah now! I'd have guessed mid-40's for the first photo and mid-30's for the second. Time to grow a sick beard and get a baritone 8-string! 😜

In all seriousness though, I hope you crush this foreign invader! My FIL had stage-4 throat cancer, a feeding tube, and was told at the Mayo Clinic he'd have like a 20% chance of living and that if he did he wouldn't be able to eat food again the normal way. That was 17 years ago and my wife just texted me saying they were having dinner last night at a great Mexican joint in S.F. The throat scar is metal AF but he hasn't had a feeding tube for most of that time. In fact, beating cancer was the catalyst for my FIL to take a sort of quantum leap in his work, art, and travels.
That is awesome. Thank you for sharing. 🙏

Hey Todd, no worries about the hair, you still look like you're ready to rock!

Stay the course, and hope you're feeling better soon!

Last edited:
I’m a huge Star Wars fan and every year for Halloween, unless I have show, I dress up
As Darth Vader for the neighborhood kids. They love it.
Well, I’ve always thought it would be cool to do the Vader unmasked look. Now I can!
View attachment 92682
Dealing with last my 3 radiation treatments this next week myself. Cancer sucks and those whose persevere are the rocks of the foundation of David.

Today is my last day of chemotherapy treatment. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Means the world to me and I couldn’t have made it through the last 4 months without them.

I have a long way to go in recovery but I’m glad the radiation and chemo are behind me.
9565869F-A2CA-4283-B0DD-CC926E5D34C6.jpeg826FF3CA-9417-478E-BD63-6D1B2C7B6201.jpeg

Today is my last day of chemotherapy treatment. Thanks to everyone for the prayers and well wishes. Means the world to me and I couldn’t have made it through the last 4 months without them.

I have a long way to go in recovery but I’m glad the radiation and chemo are behind me.
View attachment 93889View attachment 93890
Beat that chit down man. We are all with you in this. I have 3 more radiation treatments since my surgery last March. Cancer sucks. Period, Always hated the word and condition. It can totally fookoff, universally.

Press the fight my friend, you have it beat already.

View attachment 93889View attachment 93890
Nothing but well wishes for you Todd. I’m pretty sure the whole Fractal community is pulling for you. I know I am.
Beat that chit down man. We are all with you in this. I have 3 more radiation treatments since my surgery last March. Cancer sucks. Period, Always hated the word and condition. It can totally fookoff, universally.

Press the fight my friend, you have it beat already.
CraigP Hang in there man I need to see two more survivors on the I Beat Cancer List.

Well wishes to you and Todd both. From another Cancer Survivor Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom