FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

I will be looking forward to v5.0. Wondering if there will be any new amps or cabs not that I need anything more. I've made a bunch of presets which completely satisfy my tonal being lol. The Fractal team certainly do not rest on their laurels.

IIRC the only amp missing from the roster is the FAS Buttery, other than that I assume there will be no more amps as they are Cliff's working for the Axe, first and foremost and then they are ported to the FM3/9. On cabs, the only addition has been the Fullres capacity and 8 (or 10, I think) Fullres cabs. As they're are really CPU hungry (even for Axe-Fx's power standards) I really doubt they'll come to the FM3 platform in a long time, if ever.

I will be looking forward to v5.0. Wondering if there will be any new amps or cabs not that I need anything more. I've made a bunch of presets which completely satisfy my tonal being lol. The Fractal team certainly do not rest on their laurels.

You can go look at the current III firmware and the the new beta to get an idea of what to expect.

Scene list font options, they've got to be in there or I'm probably done. I use scenes all day long and that scene list screen font is horrible.

I am happy with my FM3 as it is,.
If a major update is on scedule, I am happy to have an release update as Fractal always improves their gear, love this.
I'm with you. It's perfect for my needs. I don't gig, but could if I needed to. All home studio recording, and general noodling. If I need something special, just change presets and add another track. It's all about the amp modeling for me.

Back
Top Bottom