Health Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my last radiation treatment today. 30 radiation treatments over the last 6 weeks.
Finished chemo treatment #6 last Thursday.

I’m pretty fatigued and exhausted as to be expected I guess but overall I’m ok.

Will see my Dr tomorrow and he’ll evaluate me and let me know if he wants me to do a couple more chemo treatments or not.

Thank you guys for your continued thoughts and prayers.

Finished my last radiation treatment today. 30 radiation treatments over the last 6 weeks.

Will see my Dr tomorrow and he’ll evaluate me and let me know if he wants me to do a couple more chemo treatments or not.

Rest well, brother. Tomorrow’s another day.

Good luck mate.
Pauly

You sure you were not shredding a Tele with Jackson Browne on Saturday in Austin?? :)

Good work so far. Keep it up!

Glad to hear the update Todd! Rest well and keep it going - prayers sent your way!

Rest well my friend and let us know the medical response. I will increase my prayers for your and your wife so she could be again the strong rock you can rest on.

Positive vibes sent your way, Todd. Get some rest and get to feeling better!

Rest up brother! Thank you for taking time to keep us up on your progress. Hoping for good news from the doctor for you!

More love, thoughts and prayers for you and your family Todd. Awesome work getting through the chemo and radiation.

Thank you for sharing so openly here. You have all of our support. 👍❤️🙏

Congratulations for getting to this current milestone and hope there are now better days ahead....you sound pretty positive overall which will help you going forward. Great update and glad to hear you're doing as well as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom