AFIII My grandfather decided to say goodbye

My condolences, sir. All the best to you and to yours.

I must say your composition is unlike anything I've heard before, and I mean that in the very coolest way. Amazing technique and I just love to see a unique and awesome mind on display like that. I'll remember you and your Granddad when I use your preset to bewilder my friends.

Great way to express your relationship, and something that will always bring him to your mind when you play or hear it. Cool, unique, personal. I like it!

Last edited:
My condolences, sir. All the best to you and to yours.

I must say your composition is unlike anything I've heard before, and I mean that in the very coolest way. Amazing technique and I just love to see a unique and awesome mind on display like that. I'll remember you and your Granddad when I use your preset to bewilder my friends.
Dear Dr. thank you so much for your words, we are very lucky to have the music to wash away our pains, thanks again for your nice words

Imagine what a person with that age experienced and went through in his life, in terms of politics, art (music), science, economy, technology, society etc. ... Unbelievable how much our world has changed in these 94 years.

I was very impressed by your musical expression of "L'ultimo abraccio". Regards from Switzerland.

Imagine what a person with that age experienced and went through in his life, in terms of politics, art (music), science, economy, technology, society etc. ... Unbelievable how much our world has changed in these 94 years.

I was very impressed by your musical expression of "L'ultimo abraccio". Regards from Switzerland.
Thank you my friend

That was something quite unique and special, a great tribute to your Grandfather

I was expecting something totally different to what you played. But Wow, what a way to memorialise him.

My Dad died on Friday and I was very close to him. He loved lots of different types of music and was so supportive and encouraging of my playing and love of guitar
I had a gig booked last night and the band were really cool and were happy to do whatever I was most comfortable with. I can't tell how good it felt to crank my FM3 and CLR rig really loud and play some loud classic rock. He loved ZZ Top and I managed to say a few words on the microphone without breaking down. I dedicated Tush to him. He was a soldier and travelled the world before he settled down so I'm sure he had some "adventures"
My point is, music really is the best therapy

Back
Top Bottom