ajustes

Hola.

Este es un foro con base en Estados Unidos, por tanto, moderado y predominantemente hablado en inglés, por lo que es más fácil que alguno de los miembros te pueda ayudar si entiende lo que estás pidiendo. Hay un hilo en español que puedes visitar aquí:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-en-español.87302/

En cuanto al video, veo que está usando un amplificador REVV que actualmente no está modelado por FAS. Por el tipo de sonido, yo me atrevería a sugerir el amplificador USA Yellow Pre que está basado en el MESA/Boogie TriAxis, puedes combinarlo con el IR del cab de John Petrucci que está en los IRs de fábrica. Creo que te puede acercar bastante al sonido que estás buscando.

Been jamming on this one...if you composed the jam track it's perfect. Thanks for posting something for us AX8er's...:) Would also like to see your preset-Waiting on my FM9 but my AX8 is still light years ahead of the effort it would take to match it with my amps and effects. Cheers to you my friend.

Been jamming on this one...if you composed the jam track it's perfect. Thanks for posting something for us AX8er's...:) Would also like to see your preset-Waiting on my FM9 but my AX8 is still light years ahead of the effort it would take to match it with my amps and effects. Cheers to you my friend.

Actually, he's asking for a preset that sounds like the solo at the end of the video he's found online.

Ahhhh...Lol. Thanks AJ, I should have translated first....well, hell try the scene 8 on this preset, it rocks my world. This is the preset I use live.

Attachments

• Lancez Edited++.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom