a burning dream

besides there's no shop in switzerland who sells or has tyler guitars to look at .i had to go to germany to station music for ordering one of these guitars a 800 km trip. i have small hands and the usual c-shape necks are not confi for me. my jp 15 has a very thin neck .735 first and .805 at 12.fret
the nearest tyler could go (so rich renken told me ) was .790 at first and .915 at 12.
so now the neck is also perfect for me. 2 JTS 5500 single coils and a SECRET !!! :cool: humbucker give the sound i was looking for a long time.
Pic of the guitar?

That headstock is bold and overstated yet functional and not actually a significant departure from tradition. It immediately elicits a response from those who view it. It is the opposite of pedestrian and forgettable. From an advertising perspective I have to imagine that is a successful design (though I claim no expertise in that area).
And lots of real estate to write one's name over and over... Advertising indeed! :)

It's very cool, but I personally just can't get past the headstock on Tyler guitars.
Yeah, not so much the shape of the headstock, but that repeating logo is unforgivable IMO. I don't think I could play that, unless my name was James Tyler. :)

But that's just a preference thing. I know their guitars are incredible builds. Congrats and enjoy!

Yeah, not so much the shape of the headstock, but that repeating logo is unforgivable IMO. I don't think I could play that, unless my name was James Tyler. :)

But that's just a preference thing. I know their guitars are incredible builds. Congrats and enjoy!
I'm sure if I played I'd get over it - I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Back
Top Bottom