Joe Bonamassa Fractal or dis?

Yup. What's the actual value of a forum like this if everyone is stripped of, and denied sharing their
opinions, views, experiences, and preferences???

I have been in bands since a teenager and the value of tolerating a little (or a lot of!) difference is essential. Hell,
some guys hated bands/artists/musicians I loved and we still remained friends. Go figure!!

Besides, some of the zingers are funny as all get out. I may steal a couple and use them against myself! :)
Their is a difference between "sharing" your views and just dumping on someone.
Who said Joe B was the greatest? Who said no one was better or had better tone? But why are their so many comments about well this guys tone is better and this guy shines and and this guy fills arenas, etc, etc. It's called petty dissing on a guitar player.
I am NOT defending Joe B. Who needed to hear that Derek Trucks had a better tone? why is that relevant? It's only relevant if we are discussing WHO, in our own opinion has the best tone. which is rididulous in itself.
You guys need to read some of the posts again and try and get what actually has gone on in this thread.

Their is a difference between "sharing" your views and just dumping on someone.
Who said Joe B was the greatest? Who said no one was better or had better tone? But why are their so many comments about well this guys tone is better and this guy shines and and this guy fills arenas, etc, etc. It's called petty dissing on a guitar player.
I am NOT defending Joe B. Who needed to hear that Derek Trucks had a better tone? why is that relevant? It's only relevant if we are discussing WHO, in our own opinion has the best tone. which is rididulous in itself.
You guys need to read some of the posts again and try and get what actually has gone on in this thread.
ok, you're right. Everyone else is wrong. I consider this settled.

I own DVDs of live Joe shows, have purchased CDs of his, and of BCC. I paid to go see Joe
live with BCC. So, I have actually invested in his career. I am also not offended---nor am I going
to browbeat with some presumed moral superiority---anyone for their personal opinions or views
of Joe, or any other player for that matter.

There are real crimes against humanity in the world that need to be called out. Pretty sure this thread
is not one of them. :)

Getting back to music. This is one of my fave things Joe has been involved in. The music
of Miles Davis's former wife, Betty Davis.

OK you guys win and just don't get this is NOT ABOUT JOE per say. Gosh maybe if Joe had any friends, oh wait, that cannot be a diss on Joe because that is not happening in this thread. post#148
Right guys!

Back
Top Bottom