Waitlist Email

To all who have received their invites, could you add your names to the Wait List Email Tracker spreadsheet thread, if you have not done so already, please? This will help us see more clearly the timeframes of requests, confirmations, and invite dates and times.

To all who have received their invites, could you add your names to the Wait List Email Tracker spreadsheet thread, if you have not done so already, please? This will help us see more clearly the timeframes of requests, confirmations, and invite dates and times.
I'm not able to insert a new row.

As of today and based on 39 samples… I can't forecast because the numbers could vary wildly but figure the invitation list tends to advance about two-three minutes daily right now. As the list moves forward it will accelerate. Sudden increases are the result of weekends and breaks in working on the FM9 list at FAS.

FM9 estimated days to invitation.png

Last edited:
As of today and based on 39 samples… I can't forecast because the numbers could vary wildly but figure the invitation list tends to advance about two-three minutes daily right now. As the list moves forward it will accelerate. Sudden increases are the result of weekends and breaks in working on the FM9 list at FAS.

View attachment 89608
Just curious. Why not eliminate the weekends from your chart and track business days only? Might show a smoother curve.

Just curious. Why not eliminate the weekends from your chart and track business days only? Might show a smoother curve.
The upward steps are weekends and gaps when FAS doesn't send invites, so they are all part of the information because they affect the wait time. If I wanted to know how long the wait time is minus that contributing factor the line would be smoother, but I'd have to change the data being reported and that's not cool.

At some point in the future the invitation queue will be moving at a much faster rate and the line will trend down, but that's a ways out.

I pray I never hurt my hands or fingers. I've done had elbow, both shoulders, knee, ankle, and now foot surgery. But please Lord spare me from my hands.
Fingers and hands usually heal well enough to still play- check out Chris Poland’s pinky that healed wrong and it doesn’t bend now-
which had to be traumatic for a legit legato player like him- but would be no big loss for Mike Schenker who never uses his pinky- like ever.
You can even spare a couple fingers on each hand and still play if you really wanted too.
Its your ears that you should be praying for- and possibly your liver as well if life without the option of having an IPA frightens you as much as it does me.
With the Fractal stuff you can always sound great at safe volume- I feel like the significance of that is overlooked or under appreciated relative to potential hearing issues for both younger and older guitarist.

Back
Top Bottom