Sorry but I cannot NOT post this pic

I'll explain.

The RJM GT/22 controls my Axe-Fx III. It also controls the BandHelper app on the iPad, through a wireless CME WIDI Master connection.

The floorboard (on small wheels) has an expresion pedal (black), a dual switch for Tuner and oscillating echo, another dual switch to switch between long/short delays and to activate an auto-wah, a wireless Big Joe power supply and a TC Helicon for vocal.

The Lehle ABC switch splits my guitar into 3 signals to feed the Axe-Fx III, FM3 and FM9. Isolated so it's very quiet. Can mute each output or have them all active. Very handy when comparing and testing.

A Pedaltrain Spark (not visible) powers several 9V devices (at home only).

There's the FM3 and FC-6. No expression pedal next to them because I use a Mission Expressionator (bottom shelf) to control the III, FM3 and FM9 with a single white Mission pedal (at home only).

There's the Axe-Fx III, on isoAcoutics stands. And now there's the FM9. :)

I play in two bands. In one of them, where I have to do a lot, I use the III and RJM (preset per song). In the other band, where I'm more of a sideman, I was using the FM3 (pretty much a single preset) with a Hall of Fame, and now will move to the FM9, very looking forward to that!

On the top shelf, there's a Mac mini, Korg Kaossilator Pro+, EVO mic (shockmount + pop filter) and audio interface, DT 880 headphones, iPad, Adam A5X monitors, Samson SM10 stereo line mixer, Fryette tube GP/DI preamp, RNDI DI, TC Level Pilot (big knob).

The SM10 receives stereo output from the III, FM3 and FM9, plus Korg and other devices. It can mute, mix, etc. Very handy when comparing and testing.

I use the RNDI when recording acoustic guitars and bass because I love its sound.

The Fryette GPDI is a nice small tube amp, great for recording (combined with the Cab block in the III). I've also used it live with a Fryette Power Station (not on the pic). It also serves for reference purposes (tube <> digital).

The iMac runs all Fractal editors (USB), the editor for the RJM (USB), Logic and more. I've combined the USB channels from various devices into an aggregate device.

There's a cheap dB meter, a remote control for the master power switch, and a reliable CalDigit USB hub. A Mark Bass wrap can hold a guitar.

And all that in a cheap shelving unit, which has been more convenient for me than any other furniture in the past.

Last edited:
I'll explain.

The RJM GT/22 controls my Axe-Fx III. It also controls BandHelper on the iPad, through a wireless WIDI Master connection.

The floorboard (on small wheels) has an expresion pedal, a dual switch for Tuner (I want it nearby) and to pop up a menu to switch the expression pedal between 4 tasks (with the help of the MUX block), another dual switch (Boss) which fast-switches the pedal between Wah and Whammy and engages an oscillating delay (dub echo fx), a wireless Big Joe power supply and a TC Helicon for vocal.

The Morley ABC switch (at home only) switches my guitar between 3 outputs (III, FM3, FM9). It's nice but it will replaced with a Lehle 1at3 switch because of better isolation.

A Pedaltrain Spark (not visible) powers several 9V devices (at home only).

There's the FM3 and FC-6. No expression pedal next to them because I use a Mission Expressionator (bottom shelf) to control the III, FM3 and FM9 with the single white Mission pedal (at home only).

There's the Axe-Fx III, on isoAcoutics stands. And now there's the FM9. :)

I play in two bands. In one of them, where I have to do a lot, I use the III and RJM (preset per song). In the other band, where I'm more of a sideman, I was using the FM3 (pretty much a single preset) with a Hall of Fame, and now will move to the FM9, very looking forward to that!

On the top shelf, there's a Shadow Panamag wireless interface for two of my acoustics. The Kramer VS-4X can switch between the outputs of the III, FM3, FM9 and the Korg Kaossilator Pro+ (top left). The Kramer's output goes into the Behringer Monitor2USB (top right) where I can switch between other sources, control levels, get my headphone signal, use USB Audio, etc.

I use the RNDI when recording acoustic guitars and bass because I like its sound.

The Fryette GPDI is a nice small tube amp, great for recording (combined with the Cab block in the III). I've also used it live with a Fryette Power Station (not on the pic). It also serves for reference purposes (tube <> digital).

There's a cheap dB meter, a remote control for the master power switch, an Apple Mac Mini M1 with Dell monitor, Adam A5X studio monitors, and Beyer DT-880 phones (not visible).

The guitar is held by a Mark Bass wrap.

And all that in a cheap shelving unit, which has been more convenient for me than any other furniture in the past.
I use shelving units myself from Ikea. The big 2'x3" pine version. You can arrange them to do or be anything. I painted the frames black and stained the shelves mahogany, so now they look like furniture.

I use shelving units myself from Ikea. The big 2'x3" pine version. You can arrange them to do or be anything. I painted the frames black and stained the shelves mahogany, so now they look like furniture.

pic?

Back
Top Bottom