Waitlist Email

I'm subscribed to Leon and Brett's channels and saw the youtube notification. To be honest I thought I was groudhog daying April fools. Figured it might be a joke so I checked the forum.
That's pretty much what I experienced too. I thought it was a wayward April Fool's trick, and actually had to look at the clock on my computer, then I saw all the videos, reread the announcement and signed up. If I was more naive/trusting I might have saved myself 30 minutes before getting on the list.

I’d bet you can even setup alerts through any major email provider that will send you a text message if you get an email that meets certain criteria.
That's what I have set up. My mail app will bounce the icon, spew a notification, and copy the email to another folder so I'll have two copies in case I do something stupid and unintentionally erase the original.

I learned my lesson with the FM3. When the wait list was announced I thought, I don't know if I need something more than the AX8. I was pretty happy with how it sounded. Fool. Eventually I was overcome with GAS due to the Tones I was hearing from the FM3 videos. So this time there was no thinking involved, just rushing to get the email out. We live, we learn. I'm happy riding the Fractal train. Sorry wife, every so often a new unit will come out, and I WILL buy it.

I'm curious how so many people jumped on the waitlist so quickly. I mean, I like to browse the forums on a fairly regular basis, but it took me until Sunday the 29th to see this announcement. And I emailed my request immediately. Is there some magic notification setting for the 'News and Announcements' forum, or do you all just live on these forums day and night to have so many join this waitlist within the first few hours? I'm just curious...
I didn't get an announcement email until the 31st and promptly requested to be added to the list.

I'm curious how so many people jumped on the waitlist so quickly. I mean, I like to browse the forums on a fairly regular basis, but it took me until Sunday the 29th to see this announcement. And I emailed my request immediately. Is there some magic notification setting for the 'News and Announcements' forum, or do you all just live on these forums day and night to have so many join this waitlist within the first few hours? I'm just curious...

I saw a post on the gear page then hopped over here. I had not been on here in quite a while.

Where is this info? I’d like to know how many 100s of people I’m behind. I’m 8/29 11:40 EST
It’s all an estimate. No one but fractal knows exactly where one is on the list. They’re close to that 1:20 mark with invites so he’s guessing he’s close. They’ve been moving fairly quickly. Normally that first hour is loaded w tons of invites. The fact they’re almost thru 1/3 of that first hour is a great sign.

It makes me laugh, I am the 28th at 8:29am. Literally the next day and I feel like I am on a different planet with regards to the waitlist! It`ll come when it comes..........
I'm at 6:25pm on the 27th and that's how I feel. I saw the launch at 4pm but didn't do anything about it... duh!

I got my response from Fractal @ 12:41 pm CST on the 27th and still haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully I will get the invite soon.

I got my response from Fractal @ 12:41 pm CST on the 27th and still haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully I will get the invite soon.
That’s 1:41 Eastern time so about 20 behind the last confirmed invitations. Not surprising that you haven’t received an invitation yet. My guess (and it really is a total guess) is that you’ll get an invite next week, possibly the following week…

…assuming supply holds.

Back
Top Bottom