Waitlist Email

The real hardcore IT guys will use seconds since January 1, 1970 0:00:00 UTC. We could get rid of these rounding errors in the projections if people posted the exact second everything was sent/received.
The Unix guys would... Doesn't apply to other OSes :)

Waitlist August 27, 2:03 pm Eastern.
Checking several times a day. Starting to let myself get optimistic that maybe I'll get one from the first batch.

Waitlist confirm Aug 27th 12:49 CST (1:49 EST).
27 minutes down the list from what I can tell. Hoping to get in on the first batch. This reminds me of being a kid and waiting for Christmas morning 🎅 :gift: 🤣

I'm curious how so many people jumped on the waitlist so quickly. I mean, I like to browse the forums on a fairly regular basis, but it took me until Sunday the 29th to see this announcement. And I emailed my request immediately. Is there some magic notification setting for the 'News and Announcements' forum, or do you all just live on these forums day and night to have so many join this waitlist within the first few hours? I'm just curious...

I'm curious how so many people jumped on the waitlist so quickly. I mean, I like to browse the forums on a fairly regular basis, but it took me until Sunday the 29th to see this announcement. And I emailed my request immediately. Is there some magic notification setting for the 'News and Announcements' forum, or do you all just live on these forums day and night to have so many join this waitlist within the first few hours? I'm just curious...
I went on YouTube to look something up and then saw a nice thumbnail from Leon Todd that had just been uploaded. Watched the intro to make sure it was real and then headed over here!

I just stopped by the forum and clicked on what I thought was the FM3 forum. It was actually the new FM9 forum I found accidentally! It's exactly what I've been waiting for, so I signed up immediately. My waitlist time is 1:23 pm Eastern.

The Forum/New Posts feature will show you the latest new posts/theads. Very handy. The announcement was there for 2 days before you looked so, yes, lots would have gone on the waitlist during that time.

The Forum/New Posts feature will show you the latest new posts/theads. Very handy. The announcement was there for 2 days before you looked so, yes, lots would have gone on the waitlist during that time.
I realize how to see new posts. I'm wondering how so many heard about this announcement and joined a waitlist within hours of it being posted. Unless there's a lot of people that live in these forums.

"do you all just live on these forums day and night to have so many join this waitlist within the first few hours?"

Gotta say I was kinda surprised as well. I mean I got on at around 4:48 pm my time and thought I got lucky to get on the Wait List the same day as it was announced. Feeling now like I was a tad late to the Party. ;p

I found out because I saw Cooper's post on Facebook about the FM9 on the day it was first announced. I had already decided that as soon as Fractal announced a floor modeler like this with dual amp blocks and 8 or 9 switches that I would just sign up as quickly as possible and ask questions later.

I realize how to see new posts. I'm wondering how so many heard about this announcement and joined a waitlist within hours of it being posted. Unless there's a lot of people that live in these forums.
A lot of people follow the forum closely. The forum tools allow this without having to live here. Having been on here since when I owned an Ultra 10+ years ago I would say that its par for the course - lots of people jump on new product annoucement waitlists immediately (within hours). Personally I don't get it being one who usually purchases tech mid-cycle and in the case of direct sellers like Fractal, when the exchange rate seems most favorable.

I'm subscribed to Leon and Brett's channels and saw the youtube notification. To be honest I thought I was groudhog daying April fools. Figured it might be a joke so I checked the forum.

Pro tip:
Go to News and Announcements section then go into the News forum. At the top, click Watch. Select new threads and receive emails.

And then check your emails often. :)

I’d bet you can even setup alerts through any major email provider that will send you a text message if you get an email that meets certain criteria.

Back
Top Bottom