Waitlist Email

Gosh, I was feeling pretty good about 8/27 2:23pm EST, but now I don't know. Anyway, just the fact that it is shipping off the wait list is great news.

The positive side effect of this is I am now more responsive to emails. My band mates always complained it would take me days to answer emails and would text me "check your email". Now with me checking every 10 minutes, that's apparently no longer an issue.
You can feel a little better. I was just ahead of you at 2:20 PM, but decided to stick with my FM3 and bought another Axefx3. Good luck on the waitlist.

Gosh, I was feeling pretty good about 8/27 2:23pm EST, but now I don't know. Anyway, just the fact that it is shipping off the wait list is great news.

The positive side effect of this is I am now more responsive to emails. My band mates always complained it would take me days to answer emails and would text me "check your email". Now with me checking every 10 minutes, that's apparently no longer an issue.
I understand the desire to check email often, and, suggest you ignore anything your band mates send for another two weeks, at least. Tell them you've been busy learning new songs, have been up late practicing, was out of town for a couple days working... bought some new gear because you're working on a different sound....

You know, be coy, be a tease, make them think they need to give you a bigger percentage. :)

Got my invitation earlier today as part of the Artist/VIP invitation list and ordered. Splurged for overnight shipping. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow around noon.
Super excited. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to gig with it anytime soon as I just got diagnosed with a serious health issue and have been forced to cancel all our shows. But looking forward to getting to know the unit and have it take my mind off of things and keep me busy.
Prayers up for you, brother!

Entered waitlist on 8/27 @ 2:20pm Eastern…No invite yet 🥴

I sold my FM3 the next day after reading that they were “shipping now”. I figured it would be good to:

1. Have the cash ready
2. Get the most for FM3 before a ton of them hit the used market

Two weeks later I’m still empty handed and checking this forum to get an idea as to when I might be able to play again or if I should get something else

Hindsight is 20/20 and should have seen it coming from the moment I read “wait list”…lesson learned 🤦🏻‍♂️.

Last edited:
Entered waitlist on 8/27 @ 2:20pm Eastern…No invite yet 🥴

I sold my FM3 the next day after reading that they were “shipping now”. I figured it would be good to:

1. Have the cash ready
2. Get the most for FM3 before a ton of them hit the used market

Two weeks later I’m still empty handed and checking this forum to get an idea as to when I might be able to play again or if I should get something else

Hindsight is 20/20 and should have seen it coming from the moment I read “wait list”…lesson learned 🤦🏻‍♂️.
Sorry to hear but yes lesson learned! Contrary to popular belief I still think I will be able to sell my fm3 for a great price when I get the fm9. There will be lots and lots of people who are not on the waitlist and have to wait even longer for the fm9 that will buy the fm3 no issue

🎶 “Anticipation, anticipation, is making me late, it’s keeping me waiting” 🎶

We are all going to be ok.

my waitlist email 8/27 10:35PM. 😡

That's ok, I didn't see the announcement until 8/29 so I'll be waiting quite a bit longer. I'm quite excited about this unit and can't wait to start digging in, but it will come when it comes. I'm sure everyone here has other gear to play with in the meantime, as do I. :)

If it makes any of the 8/27'ers feel better, I'm an 8/29'er along with @Rekster . Didn't really need to update, so I waited on joining the waitlist. Now, I'll be jealous when everyone else is getting theirs. ;)

Got my invitation earlier today as part of the Artist/VIP invitation list and ordered. Splurged for overnight shipping. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow around noon.
Super excited. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to gig with it anytime soon as I just got diagnosed with a serious health issue and have been forced to cancel all our shows. But looking forward to getting to know the unit and have it take my mind off of things and keep me busy.
My thoughts and positive vibes are with you brother! Really hope you get well and are back at it soon! Hang in there! That "Rock Grit" in your blood should serve you well! :cool: :guitar:

Just a heads up folks, for those who are wondering about the supply side of things.

The first batch of FM9s began shipping the day the FM9 release announcement was made. The 2nd batch ships sometime in October.

Refer to the FM9 FAQs post to verify, if needs be.

Just a heads up folks, for those who are wondering about the supply side of things.

The first batch of FM9s began shipping the day the FM9 release announcement was made. The 2nd batch ships sometime in October.

Refer to the FM9 FAQs post to verify, if needs be.
Where on the faqs does it mention shipping dates and batches?

Back
Top Bottom