Waitlist Email

Any idea when they will post the editor? I didn’t see one on the download page. I doubt they would ship without an editor posted.

To be fair, I’m not frustrated yet. Just excited. Things are progressing in the right direction. And I’m a little antsy to get my invite.

if this turns into another FM3 delay, then I’ll be frustrated. 😉

To be fair, I’m not frustrated yet. Just excited. Things are progressing in the right direction. And I’m a little antsy to get my invite.

if this turns into another FM3 delay, then I’ll be frustrated. 😉
I’m less optimistic, we have witnessed people from the first hour/hour and a half of the waiting list getting their invites, but we don’t know how many wishlisters where in the first few hours. Fractal stated they have few hundred units in stock, all of them could be gone by now. Add all the VIP invitations. Hope I’m wrong. On the other hand, my AX8 is still a killer machine. But been waiting for years for a FM9 like device.

I’m less optimistic, we have witnessed people from the first hour/hour and a half of the waiting list getting their invites, but we don’t know how many wishlisters where in the first few hours. Fractal stated they have few hundred units in stock, all of them could be gone by now. Add all the VIP invitations. Hope I’m wrong. On the other hand, my AX8 is still a killer machine. But been waiting for years for a FM9 like device.
I'd say it's really VIP/artists and some of the (for lack of a better word) regular people who signed up within the first few minutes, not 60-90 minutes.

That said, it's all conjecture - we have no way of actually knowing.

Anyone know what email address they send the invite from? I wanna be sure it doesn't go to spam! I signed up at 1pm on the day it was announced, but I'm sure it'll be months before I get the invite. Just wanna be prepared

Anyone know what email address they send the invite from? I wanna be sure it doesn't go to spam! I signed up at 1pm on the day it was announced, but I'm sure it'll be months before I get the invite. Just wanna be prepared
1PM means nothing without the timezone information. The list opened at 1PM EST if I remember right.

Whitelist all incoming email addresses that end with
Code:
@fractalaudio.com

See https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/missing-fm9-waitlist-auto-reply-read-this.176217/

Last edited:
Several hundred? Guess I missed that one.

Gosh, I was feeling pretty good about 8/27 2:23pm EST, but now I don't know. Anyway, just the fact that it is shipping off the wait list is great news.

The positive side effect of this is I am now more responsive to emails. My band mates always complained it would take me days to answer emails and would text me "check your email". Now with me checking every 10 minutes, that's apparently no longer an issue.

Back
Top Bottom