New Amp models

Are there any other new amp models planned or in preparation for the Ax FX3?
And the most concerning question: Will there be a tomorrow ?

Sorry, but …

… it is - IMHO - very annoying seeing threads opened with questions a lot of threads already exist about.

Annoying too, seeing repetitive asked questions whether there will be some maybe upcoming - or not upcoming - feature.

What will that be good for ?

If anyone, only the Fractal crew can give the answer.
Who - for good reason - probably don‘t.

Sorry, but …

… it is - IMHO - very annoying seeing threads opened with questions a lot of threads already exist about.

Annoying too, seeing repetitive asked questions whether there will be some maybe upcoming - or not upcoming - feature.

A bit harsh, no? Everyone was new to the forum at some point, and even those who have been around for a bit don’t have a pulse on every post that passes through here. Someone already pointed out the wishlist subforum. That would have been a more helpful response than openly venting at OP.

To OP: Revv is the only upcoming model I can recall being mentioned. That was a while ago, however. Upcoming models are rarely teased and usually just appear in FW updates. You can poke around in the Wishlist thread to see what people have requested, but a request does not a model make.

Sorry, but …

From your comment on this, and other, threads, it seems that you don't see much of a point in adding more things, probably because you're happy with everything that is already there. If this is the case, fantastic! You don't have to update your firmware or add any more features than you already have, if you don't want to. If others have a particular thing they want to make a request for, as I, and several other people, have done in the past, why is that a problem to you?

Just to be clear: I love new features. To be true, yes, I am more or less a junkie on novelties.

That's why I'm a very deeply contented owner of several Fractal products.

In earlier years I owned - and still own - a lot of gear from other manufacturers. With many of them I have to feel "glad" getting two or three updates during the whole lifetime of the product.

Cliff and the whole Fractal team are doing a wonderful job on their products I've never experienced in this high quality before in my life.
All the Fractal products undergo a continuous development with frequent updates - not seldom in weekly (!) intervals - and permanent enhancements on internals, amps, effects and parameters.

I am very certain that many users are happy users - like me.
And I'm quite certain there are many agreeing.

Of course, even an almost perfect thing might perhaps get better somehow.

Therefore, fortunately, we have the WISH Lists. And we all know they are read and recognized. That's not a matter of course.
And like many of us I'm waiting too for some items placed there.

But proper work takes time.

So, why impatient ?
Does repeating questions on already recognized or rejected requests start any work or speed work up ?
IMHO, it's simply an impolite disregard of the appreciated work the whole Fractal team does. For all of us. Every day.

Not more, not less.

Back
Top Bottom