Post Your FC-12 and FC-6 Pedalboards Here

@Joe Bfstplk, what actual switches did you use for the stand-ins that you mounted through the board? I'm sure there are many out there that would do, just wondering what's tried and true.
I got them from some online guitar pedal builder's supply site - SPST normally closed. The buttons are a bit oversized, and, so, the usual switch toppers don't fit. 😐 Supposedly Barefoot Buttons make a 'big bore' topper, but very limited choice of color.

I got them from some online guitar pedal builder's supply site - SPST normally closed. The buttons are a bit oversized, and, so, the usual switch toppers don't fit. 😐 Supposedly Barefoot Buttons make a 'big bore' topper, but very limited choice of color.
Normally closed, interesting, not the usual. I gather it doesn't matter.

Normally closed, interesting, not the usual. I gather it doesn't matter.
Actually, it does matter.

NC switches work with the switch polarity in the stock settings, vs. NO switches (like in the Mosky dual switch) needing to be set to reversed polarity to operate properly. They feel just a smidgen "quicker" to actuate, too, as the contacts open very shortly into the switch travel, rather than closing close to the end of travel. Doesn't make a huge difference if stopming it, but does if barefooting it and using yer big toe to press and release....

In the air-cooled VW community, that would be called 'sano'....

Super clean work there. What's that doo-dad hooked to the pedal #4 jack? Slider pot? Never seen one of those packaged that way....
And what do you use it for?

Seems a scarily hittable place for an important setting, but also not that accessible intentionally.

In the air-cooled VW community, that would be called 'sano'....

Super clean work there. What's that doo-dad hooked to the pedal #4 jack? Slider pot? Never seen one of those packaged that way....
TYVM. Ya, fader exp/vol control. Has some cool options on it. It's called the Tall Timber Fader DLX
And what do you use it for?

Seems a scarily hittable place for an important setting, but also not that accessible intentionally.
As of yet, nothing, but I know I'll be using it for something soon (nothing important).

It's completely out of the way of my foot. Way more clearance than it looks on those pics.
Ya sure does. I looked at that one too, but it's from this company Tall Timber

Back
Top Bottom