Tide pod challenge wasn't so bad.....

Right now I'm just waiting for Musk to build his giant spaceship to go to Mars and then I'm off. Hell, take me to Pluto if possible. Mars ain't far enough from the current crazy AFAIC.

In one of the Douglas Adams books, there was the concept of "Ark Fleet Ship B", which was loaded up with telephone sanitizers, account executives, hairdressers, tired TV producers, insurance salesmen, personnel officers, security guards, public relations executives, and management consultants.

The idea was that they made up a story about how the Earth was going to be destroyed, so the people were obviously excited to get on the ship; with the assurance that the other Arks would be along shortly after. Of course the other Arks never left.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd prefer staying here, but would rather send these people to Mars, or the sun for all I care.

In one of the Douglas Adams books, there was the concept of "Ark Fleet Ship B", which was loaded up with telephone sanitizers, account executives, hairdressers, tired TV producers, insurance salesmen, personnel officers, security guards, public relations executives, and management consultants.

The idea was that they made up a story about how the Earth was going to be destroyed, so the people were obviously excited to get on the ship; with the assurance that the other Arks would be along shortly after. Of course the other Arks never left.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd prefer staying here, but would rather send these people to Mars, or the sun for all I care.
Sadly idiots are everywhere in abundance with common sense being rarer then gold. Idiocracy is rapidly becoming reality and its probably better to leave for Mars with the sane people and recolonize the Earth in a century.

Back
Top Bottom