5 Minute Tones

Nice one - For the 70s funk autowah, I think I would turn up Q even higher in the filter block. The synth and pitch things sound awesome.

What does the filter in the synth block do? is it lo-passing the sawtooth wave?

I've always loved the morphing setup for so many things.
It gives the consist of whatever you're using it on, the illusion that it's alive..breathing so to speak.
Thanks LEON for this BEAUTIFUL example/demo and instructions with a preset.
You rock dude!

Last edited:
New Friedman!

Thanks Leon for another great video. I was beginning to doubt myself when I was using significant low cuts on the input EQ of the Friedmans. I was wondering if there was something wrong with my playing technique or my ears that made me perceive the large amount of bass and low mids in these amps. You’ve confirmed my use of the input low cut!

Mimicked the settings and it sounds great! Clearly, Leon's PU's are brighter or hotter than mine LoL.

When I added the delay in parallel like in the video, it double my output. I tried the mute in/out's and am biffing it apparently. Anyone recall the correct way for adjusting this? I'm checking Wiki as we speak.

Mimicked the settings and it sounds great! Clearly, Leon's PU's are brighter or hotter than mine LoL.

When I added the delay in parallel like in the video, it double my output. I tried the mute in/out's and am biffing it apparently. Anyone recall the correct way for adjusting this? I'm checking Wiki as we speak.
I tried with the common options and it works without adding volume:
- mix 100% level as you prefer
(otherwise depending on what you want to hear... you can have level at 0 and play with the input gain)

parallel-Delay.png

Back
Top Bottom