Mozart…sense of humor

i vaguely remember it but don't see it in the movie midb credits, was a drinking song if I remember correctly
The scenes where he is writing for the lower-class shows hint at the bawdier musical/lyrical themes, as do the party scenes. It was deffo on the DL, but throughout the movie there were examples of his less-than-lofty nature....

The scenes where he is writing for the lower-class shows hint at the bawdier musical/lyrical themes, as do the party scenes. It was deffo on the DL, but throughout the movie there were examples of his less-than-lofty nature....
Man you got a good memory, that jars some cobwebs in noggin, now that you mention it I think he was angry and drunk singing it to his wife or friends... the one thing I took away from the movie was he was a very talented flamboyant character that laughed a lot...

Man you got a good memory, that jars some cobwebs in noggin, now that you mention it I think he was angry and drunk singing it to his wife or friends... the one thing I took away from the movie was he was a very talented flamboyant character that laughed a lot...
The dude was a bit too spicy for his time....

Mozart was the first rocker.

I’ve always love MC Hawking. So did Steven Hawking! He had a great sense of humor.

This is no child's play

For those who still haven't heard it, I encourage taking your time to listen all the 8 movements without distractions (shut down the computer screen and relax)

It is more powerful than most of these modern bands with djenter 8-string dropped tuned black baritone viking-hipster bearded guitarists chuggin a rectifier with unfriendly expressions at their faces :cool:

Last edited:
This is no child's play

For those who still haven't heard it, I encourage taking your time to listen all the 8 movements without distractions (shut down the computer screen and relax)

It is more powerful than most of these modern bands with djenter 8-string dropped tuned black baritone viking-hipster bearded guitarists chuggin a rectifier with unfriendly expressions at their faces :cool:

Ah, magnificent to say the least, but is it better than 8 of my fav Yes or King Crimson CD's? Hmm, :cool:

Back
Top Bottom