Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know quantum entanglement is real and some scientists believe this connection between particles to be around seven times faster than light. Some think it's instantaneous regardless of distance. So something definitely travels faster than light!
Definitely? Not at all. A leading explanation is that all possible states of the entangled particles exist. When you observe the result, you are merely observing one of those states, and that state existed from the beginning of the entanglement, without any exchange or transmission of information thereafter.

Definitely? Not at all. A leading explanation is that all possible states of the entangled particles exist. When you observe the result, you are merely observing one of those states, and that state existed from the beginning of the entanglement, without any exchange or transmission of information thereafter.

Remove time from the equation and all do exist simultaneously, otherwise they are simply out of phase with the known state of another particle. Either way an exchange of information is happening beyond light speed. Maybe it's only our perception being altered and the particles state doesn't change? but then our perception would be surpassing light speed?

All exist, even when considering time. That’s the whole point of the multiverse explanation. It eliminates the need for a faster than light transmission.

Reclavea is right that GTR allows for the possibility of super luminal transmission, but only in the presence of unfathomably powerful fields, fields that would almost certainly preclude the existence of a human observer.

Reclavea is right that GTR allows for the possibility of super luminal transmission, but only in the presence of unfathomably powerful fields, fields that would almost certainly preclude the existence of a human observer.gg

It’s actually being observed with the heavens traversing across the sky everyday.

Also ....conjecture and notions including the multiverse falls into the philosophical realm as basically that’s what they are until the evidence reaches a certain threshold that merits acceptance as reasonable proof.

The multiverse came about as a consequence of observations with the universe parameters showing such fine tuning to be practically impossible by chance.

The problem with the multiverse is it’s convenience to explain those things.

It explains too much and can be used to explain anything and everything that implies a fine tuner.

All exist, even when considering time. That’s the whole point of the multiverse explanation. It eliminates the need for a faster than light transmission.

Reclavea is right that GTR allows for the possibility of super luminal transmission, but only in the presence of unfathomably powerful fields, fields that would almost certainly preclude the existence of a human observer.
It's certain that those fields exist, although I'm not sure we will ever prove their existence with the technology we have or hope to obtain someday. Then again, if we can imagine it :).

Also ....conjecture and notions including the multiverse falls into the philosophical realm as basically that’s what they are until the evidence reaches a certain threshold that merits acceptance as reasonable proof.
Sure. That's why it's called an "explanation". At of today, it stands as the most likely explanation thus far proposed. The point is entanglement is not proof of super luminal information transmission.

It’s actually being observed with the heavens traversing across the sky everyday.
You're talking about rim velocity of a distant object in a geocentric frame of reference? Wouldn't that only be an apparent paradox if you ignore time dilation?

Sure. That's why it's called an "explanation". At of today, it stands as the most likely explanation thus far proposed. The point is entanglement is not proof of super luminal information transmission.

Most likely doesn’t cut the cake per se with something that is purely philosophical. There is totally no evidence whatsoever for the multiverse. As such any alternative explanation is on the same footing.

You're talking about rim velocity of a distant object in a geocentric frame of reference? Wouldn't that only be an apparent paradox if you ignore time dilation?

Same with time dilation, length contraction (Lorentz Transform) and mass increase ....

Invention by Einstein as a result of the devastating results of the 1887 MMX confirming the immobility of the Earth.

Take away Einstein’s 1905 STR & his 1915 GTR and the 1887 MMX is monumental with a paradigm shift totally rivaling the Copernican Revolution ...effectively overturning it.

Last edited:
reclavea said:
Most likely doesn’t cut the cake per se with something that is purely philosophical. There is totally no evidence whatsoever for the multiverse. As such any alternative explanation is on the same footing.
The issue is: "Is entanglement definitive proof of super luminal information transmission?". In the presence of other, equally plausible explanations, the answer is currently "no".

reclavea said:
Same with time dilation, length contraction (Lorentz Transform) and mass increase ....

Invention by Einstein as a result of the devastating results of the 1887 MMX confirming the immobility of the Earth.

Take away Einstein’s 1905 STR & his 1915 GTR and the 1887 MMX is monumental with a paradigm shift totally rivaling the Copernican Revolution ...effectively overturning it.
I'll take that as a "yes" to my question about time dilation :). I'm guessing you're not on board with the whole "round earth" thing either :).

I don't know what is the most amazing. That things are flying in the US Navy playground or the absence of reaction of the US Navy...

I don't know what is the most amazing. That things are flying in the US Navy playground or the absence of reaction of the US Navy...
It's still international waters and airspace out there. Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ) and Warning Areas (aka "Whiskey Areas") provide limited legal meaning in international waters and airspace. You can't simply shoot at something that looks odd if it's not shooting at you. Simply maneuvering or even jamming does not meet the ROE for hostile intent, despite what Fravor said in that video that Jeremy Corbell (kook snake oil salesman in my opinion) beats on like a freking tambourine. Jamming or otherwise interfering with communications is an act of war only in the context of actual warfare. That is, warfare amongst definable belligerents in established conflict who understand the laws as established by our species and combined cultures. That goes for the airspace thing, too. Aliens, if any, probably aren't reading our aviation maps and studying our laws and treaties, nor are they signatories to such.

This thread has way too much math and science and not nearly enough
baseless conjecture about "Aliens" from half-drunk rednecks like me. :)

I even imagine ET visitation being like a redneck taking a joyride in some
unlicensed automobile and driving way too fast. What if what some people
see are just teenage "Aliens" out for a joyride--drinking and drugging illicitly?
What if they get in trouble when they pass back through whatever inter-dimensional
anomaly they used to "appear" here?

"yYou're grounded to the Andromeda Galaxy for the next 7 Millennia." ;)

This thread has way too much math and science and not nearly enough
baseless conjecture about "Aliens" from half-drunk rednecks like me. :)

I even imagine ET visitation being like a redneck taking a joyride in some
unlicensed automobile and driving way too fast. What if what some people
see are just teenage "Aliens" out for a joyride--drinking and drugging illicitly?
What if they get in trouble when they pass back through whatever inter-dimensional
anomaly they used to "appear" here?

"yYou're grounded to the Andromeda Galaxy for the next 7 Millennia." ;)
Yes, you can go look at your Earthling playmates. Just remember what I said: "No interfering unless they're about to launch nukes!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom