Axe-Fx III Factory Preset Banks 16p03 - Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt, the Baba scene in the Who's Next preset sounds great, but the ADSR (or something else) does not seem to be resetting fast enough for each separate pluck so sometimes all you get is silence. May just be that I'm using my Anderson Tele with weaker pickups, but what would be the go to parameter to try to make this work better?

It's been a principle that factory presets never worked for me and always needed some tweaking.
That's over. Many are great right out of the box and don't need one single turn of any knob. And I'm not even limited to my Strats there anymore. Some seem to work with any of my guitars. Fantastic stuff! Thank you.
THIS. I've lost count how many people have said this very thing in the last few weeks. That alone is rather high praise.

Matt, the Baba scene in the Who's Next preset sounds great, but the ADSR (or something else) does not seem to be resetting fast enough for each separate pluck so sometimes all you get is silence. May just be that I'm using my Anderson Tele with weaker pickups, but what would be the go to parameter to try to make this work better?
On the Per-Preset Performance Control page, you will find a "BABA ARP Threshold" Control.

Also, you only need to pick 8th notes. Watch my hands in this video:

And I just discovered why for the first time I wish I had the fc12 vs. my fc6 - there are 8 scenes on many of these presets. Would be nice to have them all in one view.
I'm thinking about making the switch. All of these new scenes make the FC-6 a little frustrating; of course it could be that I haven't dug into it enough to see if I can make it do what I want in an easier fashion.

I'm thinking about making the switch. All of these new scenes make the FC-6 a little frustrating; of course it could be that I haven't dug into it enough to see if I can make it do what I want in an easier fashion.
Oh I think it can do it. I’m never going to need 8 scenes except for checking out the new presets.

I use four scene toggles on my FC-6, plus a tap/tuner and effects/presets switch.

Danny W.

I don't know what I did but for the first time I can play my guitar for hours and not get the ear fatigue like I was getting. I had some unknown high frequency that was murdering my ears on every preset. I could only stand to play for an hour or so before I would feel like I was going deaf. Tinnitus was out of control. Thanks to your help in resetting the axfx I can enjoy my gear again. Thank you

I'm cracking up as I updated to the latest presets and the first one I went to play was my current favorite "Wrecker Rocket" I think it was called and it had changed to "Wreckers" with a bunch more scenes but missing my favorite scene which was scene 3 the lead with fx. No biggie as I just restored that preset from the 16.02 version of the presets and all the "Wreckers" scenes are fantastic. These presets are so good I am moving like molasses through them.

Oh I think it can do it. I’m never going to need 8 scenes except for checking out the new presets.
Another reason for the FC-12 over the FC-6 is Austin Buddy's Live Gold pack - each preset has 4 scenes for humbuckers and other high output pups, and the same 4 scenes optimised for single-coil pups. That is VERY useful. If playing humbuckers, just use the bottom 4 footswitches. If using single coils, use the top set of 4. I love my FC-12...! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom