Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.03

DM-2 was the first delay I ever used. The model took me right back. Can't wait to annoy the neighbors with it self oscillating while I play with the delay time.

I think there might be a bug with the SV-1 bass model in the new firmware 16.03, I'm hearing a high pitch squeal whenever the headroom on the amp model reaches zero. Unfortunately I got my Axe FX 3 mainly for live use so I don't have a recording chain fully setup yet, but I'll try to see if I can potentially capture some audio if needed. Doesn't seem to be affecting any other of the bass models that I've tested, just the SV-1. Signal chain I'm testing with is Input 1 -> Amp 2 -> Output 1 with SV-1 at stock settings, with there being a parallel path with Amp 1 disabled. I had basically made a scene where each amp channel had a bass amp to test all of the models, and I switch between them using the default scenes layout on the FC12.

EDIT: Realized I had my dual amp messed up, both blocks were set to through and not mute. Here's the preset in question, scene 5 is the one with the noise. Still have the issues with the bypass in mute. No issues in a separate preset with only one amp block, so potentially an issue with dual amp blocks

Attachments

• IIIMk2-Rehearsal Mosh.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
honestly cannot even keep up with all the cool changes. love the compander idea and am a big fan of analog delays so can't wait to get into that... in the meantime reading release notes for the axe edit and was like wha, wa wha what? I can save individual channels? when the heck did that happen? that is flipping awesome. also... the little things - show in folder - that is a lovely. so many more. I feel like I'm shitting AND going blind simultaneously. thank y'all for that.

Back
Top Bottom