Still Got The Blues Preset (Cygnus)

You're welcome Lee, I hope it works for you.
Wow, just gave the preset a try (only scene 3 so far, Still Got The Blues), and it sounds great. Oops, and then I noticed I'd forgotten to insert the York Audio IR. Doh. So, it was a complete coincedence that the IR (OH VC15 + VC30 Fire T2) in the designated slot meshed w the preset as you saved it. I also already owned the specific York IR you used, so I compared the two, and with my guitar, the OH gave a bit smoother response, and the York a bit grittier response. Both are quite useful. Great job on the preset! Cheers, Lee

Attachments

• Still Got The Blues w OH IR 05022021.png
    Still Got The Blues w OH IR 05022021.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Still Got The Blues w planned IR 05022021.png
    Still Got The Blues w planned IR 05022021.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 50
Wow, just gave the preset a try (only scene 3 so far, Still Got The Blues), and it sounds great. Oops, and then I noticed I'd forgotten to insert the York Audio IR. Doh. So, it was a complete coincedence that the IR (OH VC15 + VC30 Fire T2) in the designated slot meshed w the preset as you saved it. I also already owned the specific York IR you used, so I compared the two, and with my guitar, the OH gave a bit smoother response, and the York a bit grittier response. Both are quite useful. Great job on the preset! Cheers, Lee
Awesome 😎
Haha that’s cool you have an IR which compliments your guitar. I also use scene 7 a lot with my LP on the neck pickup for that singing lead tone. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom