Presets Roby Rocks Master Thread - AX8 FM3 FM9 AXE3 IRs [new: EGNATER TWEAKER ir pack]

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products

Roby Rocks

Inspired
Vendor
Roby Rocks Master Thread - AX8 FM3 FM9 AXE3 IRs
This is the master thread for all my works. In this page you can find presets for AX8, FM3, FM9, Axe-Fx III and Impulse Responses of Cabinet (Cabinet IRs) and Acoustic Guitars (Acoustic IRs) that I realized. Please, for more informations and details check out my site www.robyrocks.it or send a email to info@robyrocks.it

Presets for Fractal Devices
a.jpg
A few years ago I started to realize some presets for AX8, then I switched to Axe-Fx III and FM3. So I've re-maked the AX8 presets also for Fractal Axe-Fx III, FM3 and FM9. Currently I realize presets only for Axe-Fx III, FM3 and FM9. Each preset has a related video-demo (click on the name). To purchase please go to my site and select the correct page of your digital system.

🔴 All my presets
🟠 AX8 presets
🟣 FM3 presets
🟢 FM9 presets
🔵 Axe-Fx III presets

RR DARK MOON based on dark side of the moon
RR PINK WALL based on pink floyd the wall
RR RED PULSE based on pulse live tour
RR GREEN ECHOES based on echoes
RR BLACK ANGUS angus young sound
RR SUHRVIVAL based on suhr badger 30
RR BONNIE GREEN based on bogner ecstasy clean channel
RR BONNIE BLUE based on bogner ecstasy drive channel
RR BONNIE RED based on bogner ecstasy lead channel
RR THREE ACES based on mesa boogie triaxis
RR MEGA ACOUSTIC for acoustic guitars
RR ACOUSTIC SIM transform electric guitar to acoustic!
RR STRATO SPHERE based on Dr.Z MAZ 38
RR SAINT ANNE based on samba pa ti
RR VIOLIN ENSEMBLE transform electric guitar to Violin!
RR VIOLINS PAD Violin simulation with selectable chords

ALL VIDEOS

Impulse Responses (cabinets)
b.jpg
I create my own IRs with the help of the best sound engineers and then I select them personally, to save the guitarist from spending hours finding what he needs. All my IRs are MPT so you can combine them without incurring in phase issues. They are distributed in .wav format so can be used in any digital system. Each Cabinet IR has a related video-demo (click on the name). To purchase please go to my site and select the Cabinet IR page.

🟡 All my IRs
🔴 Cabinet IRs

RR MRSHGREEN marshall 4x12" greenback
RR VOXY30BLUE vox ac30 2x12" alnico blue
RR TWINREV fender twin reverb jensen C12K

RR MESAOSV30 mesa boogie 4x12" vintage 30
RR MRSHT75 marshall 4x12" celestion T75
RR BRUNEMAN brunetti singleman 1x12" vintage 30
RR MARK151 markbass standard 151HR 1x15" B&C
RR WEMFANE wem starfinder 4x12" fane crescendo

ALL VIDEOS

Impulse Responses (acoustic guitars)
c.jpg
With these IRs you can transform your instrument's magnetic or piezoelectric pickup into a real acoustic sound, as if you were listening to an micked up acoustic guitar. All my IRs are MPT so you can combine them without incurring in phase issues. They are distributed in .wav format so can be used in any digital system. No specific video-demo this time. Here there are some video where I've used them. To purchase please go to my site and select the Cabinet IR page.

🟡 All my IRs
🟤 Acoustic IRs

RR ECHO MIA base don ero mia iv 018 eq
RR LAG VIBE based on lag hyvibe 10
RR FURC INDY based on furch indigo g-cy
RR ECHO EGS based on eko ego star
RR IBENZ V150 based on ibanez v150vs
RR TAKMIN LTD99 based on takamine ltd99
RR ECHO NYL based on eko mia iv nylon
RR ANGEL MNS based on d'angelico malta

DEMO VIDEOS

Last edited:
Please note:
  • Each preset has at least 4 scenes. Each scene is intended for a different song or part of a single song, check it in the video description.
  • Each preset is made with a specific type of guitar. For best results, use a similar guitar.

Please... remember to set The expression pedal properly if you want that preset work.... it’s very simple.
in my preset I have set the block like wha, volume or wahmmy controlled by “external 1”. When you download my presets into its you will find a howrouse.txt file. Please read it and follow instructions.
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom