AFIII I just needed to make something.

York Audio

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Making these packs is a lot of fun, but sometimes I get so wrapped up in capturing things that I forget to take a breath and CREATE something. For some reason, the raw energy, the massive wall of guitars, and chaotic feeling in music from the 90's and 2000's has been really inspiring lately. Maybe seeing the light at the end of the pandemic is revealing some pent up anxiety and aggression and playing overly distorted riffs somehow makes me feel better. So here's a little song sketch I made today... I'm pretty sure 95% of you guys will hate it, but it just felt like something I needed to make and trying not to worrying about "what people will think about it."

Please don't judge the mix too harshly. I didn't spend any time tweaking presets or tone hunting... just wanted to lay something down and let the moment be what it was without editing parts or playing things until they were perfect. I'll probably delete the clip soon, but briefly wanted to share it with you all in case anyone else out there feels like they just need to MAKE something that helps them feel better.

That's 3 good songs combined there... Nice work!
Thanks
Pauly

Making these packs is a lot of fun, but sometimes I get so wrapped up in capturing things that I forget to take a breath and CREATE something. For some reason, the raw energy, the massive wall of guitars, and chaotic feeling in music from the 90's and 2000's has been really inspiring lately. Maybe seeing the light at the end of the pandemic is revealing some pent up anxiety and aggression and playing overly distorted riffs somehow makes me feel better. So here's a little song sketch I made today... I'm pretty sure 95% of you guys will hate it, but it just felt like something I needed to make and trying not to worrying about "what people will think about it."

Please don't judge the mix too harshly. I didn't spend any time tweaking presets or tone hunting... just wanted to lay something down and let the moment be what it was without editing parts or playing things until they were perfect. I'll probably delete the clip soon, but briefly wanted to share it with you all in case anyone else out there feels like they just need to MAKE something that helps them feel better.

that mix is better than a lot of "finished" music out there these days....

great tones all around!
Hahaha! You might be reaching a little there. ;) Cygnus does the heavy lifting. It just sounds and feels inspiring to play without needing to dive too deep... plus, I got to use the Rotary block for the first time ever (underlying part in the “verse” with a Les Paul’s neck pickup with the tone knob turned all the way down). We think we know a piece of gear and then discover new things all the time.

Sounds great, love the mix and I'm sure it's the other way around @95% of the members will enjoy it as I have.

Back
Top Bottom