Need a Sitar type patch - any out there?

Conley Shepherd

Experienced
Anyone have a sitar patch created? I have no clue how to get one created - a band mate just asked about this for a song we are doing

the AxeFx III doesn't have that preset. I made one today but it still needs some work.
You can still load the FM3 Raja Drone preset on the AXEIII. Maybe that might help you out. I did that for all the FM3 presets that were not in the AXEIII factory presets just to check them out.

You can still load the FM3 Raja Drone preset on the AXEIII. Maybe that might help you out. I did that for all the FM3 presets that were not in the AXEIII factory presets just to check them out.
Thanks! I can't find it on Axe Change. Do you know where to find it? My own is coming along but the sitar is a complex instrument and just using a pitch block doesn't really do it. Although, I have some interesting ideas on how to make it happen.

Thanks! I can't find it on Axe Change. Do you know where to find it? My own is coming along but the sitar is a complex instrument and just using a pitch block doesn't really do it. Although, I have some interesting ideas on how to make it happen.
It’s a factory preset. You get those from the Fractal website.

Last edited:
It’s a factory reset. You get those from the Fractal website.
I see and just downloaded the Presets for the FM3. Do you know which bank it's in and can I choose which bank to download them on my AxeFx or will it overwrite my current factory presets? Thanks for the help. If you're interested, I'll share my Indian music preset when I think it's worth sharing.

I see and just downloaded the Presets for the FM3. Do you know which bank it's in and can I choose which bank to download them on my AxeFx or will it overwrite my current factory presets? Thanks for the help. If you're interested, I'll share my Indian music preset when I think it's worth sharing.
Open Axe-Edit, and then go to the Manage Presets tool. Load the preset bank into Its browser window. Then just grab the preset you want, drag it to a preset slot, and Save.

Funny, I was just thinking about making a similar post. I have a patch for the Sitar in Stupify (Disturbed) based off the one Yek posted above, and I was wondering if anyone has made a better one yet.

Back
Top Bottom