Axe-Edit 3.0 - Getting Started Guide

I may be too new to the site and using Axe-Edit, but where is the latest 'getting started' or 'user guide' for Axe-Edit? The responses on these previous posts take you back to the page to download the software. Now that I've got the software, is there a user guide that should go with it? (Given it is relatively straight forward but thought I'd ask dumb questions while I was still new to use that as excuse).

Thanks

Ok I have an issue my axe edit won't connect with my XL+, I've had it for a couple weeks and every time I try to connect it it's been a nogo. Is there some settings that have to be turned on for the axe fx to communicate with my computer? Just asking because when I hooked up my mfc I had issues with it at first no talking back to the axe fx. Thanks for the help.

I may be too new to the site and using Axe-Edit, but where is the latest 'getting started' or 'user guide' for Axe-Edit? The responses on these previous posts take you back to the page to download the software. Now that I've got the software, is there a user guide that should go with it? (Given it is relatively straight forward but thought I'd ask dumb questions while I was still new to use that as excuse).

Thanks
I'm having new guy issues as well

Hi fractal forum I thought I would ask and see if you could steer me in the right direction. In September I joined the fractal world by purchasing axe fx iii. I have a couple of questions do I need to download fractal Bot to update my axe FX iii? And also axe edit? I’m sure there has to be information on this out there just thought I would ask thanks for any help. And one other thing is the software compatible with Mac? Thanks

Hi fractal forum I thought I would ask and see if you could steer me in the right direction. In September I joined the fractal world by purchasing axe fx iii. I have a couple of questions do I need to download fractal Bot to update my axe FX iii? And also axe edit? I’m sure there has to be information on this out there just thought I would ask thanks for any help. And one other thing is the software compatible with Mac? Thanks

Fractal Bot to update and backup the Axe ;-)

You don’t need Fractal Bot for Axe-Edit updates

You can use other methods (midi) than Fractal Bot however ....but Fractal Bot is most convenient ;-)

reclavea thank you for the information I tried to downloadit fractal bot to my iPad but it doesn’t seem to open I’m thinking it mite not work with Mac.

Thanks Rex I sure do appreciate it. I’ll download load the windows version later today. I’m sure I’ll have more questions when I do that.

Thanks Rex I sure do appreciate it. I’ll download load the windows version later today. I’m sure I’ll have more questions when I do that.
If you do have more questions, start another thread so as not to hijack this one.

Back
Top Bottom