Classes The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class with Cooper Carter - v3.0 AVAILABLE NOW!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
My apologies Cooper.
You're of course right that the course covers a lot about building tones.

I was reacting to the question about advanced amp parameters, and I'm not looking at the table of contents now, but I don't think if it as a primary resource for that sort of info.
If anything, it's an awesome demo of how little you need to do to get great tones.

And just to be clear, I thought the course was great, both to get familiar with how stuff works, and as a reference to go back to later for details.

I've updated my original post to point here.

My dude, zero apologies necessary. I was just a little surprised at the comment, but I understand now what you meant. And YES! My goal with every class, lesson, YouTube video, etc. is to demystify the machine and demonstrate exactly that: just how easy it is to get phenomenal tone out of the unit!!

Let me begin by saying I avoided buying this for a long time, because I felt the free info on YouTube was probably good enough and where were 12 hours of free time going to come along from?

I am about half way in at present and already feel I’ve received my money’s worth.

Let’s put a few things in prospective. $120 for 12 hours of material results in $10 per hour, while minimum wage is $12 here in NJ. After each module set, you get to keep the preset created, which on the open market would command $10 each and I already have at least a dozen of those.

The bite sized piece videos not only make it easier to go back to re-explore topics, but make it possible for a guy like me to watch one here and there, during a commercial break, while wife in the store, etc.

This is the defacto user manual.

The unit has a steep learning curve to harness its true abilities, Fractal should be proving this for free to all in my opinion. By making this an add on, which many may never realize exists, how many potential lost sales were there? How many frustrated users sold off their unit and went elsewhere?

So while I don’t agree you should have pay additionally to learn to use a product you already purchased new, this will open your mind to possibilities you never imagined in your rig.

You won’t regret the purchase and will wonder why you didn’t buy sooner.

Great job Cooper.

Been going through a bunch of the content today - so excited that I now know how to re-amp - thanks Cooper for the clear direction on this. For some reason I just couldn't get it working before!

Last edited:
The Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class will be down this week from Thurs-Sun intermittently as I thread in new course content.
All content should be restored to the class and visible by Monday. If you don't see everything, please clear your cache!

Thanks, everyone!
Cooper, have the updates been added to AXE III Master class? Just wanted to double check since I didn't see anything added.

Thanks,
Awesome course!!!

Look for Cooper's announcement of the update, I think he mentioned something about "if you don't see any updates". But I could be wrong...

For the III class, there are no new modules outright. I have made tweaks and small updates to several across the class. You may notice that some modules you've already watched have been marked as unwatched. Those are the ones with updates.

For the III class, there are no new modules outright. I have made tweaks and small updates to several across the class. You may notice that some modules you've already watched have been marked as unwatched. Those are the ones with updates.
Thanks for the update Cooper! I tried clearing my cache and different browsers and logged in and out I still didn't have any unmarked ones. So I have no idea which ones were updated.

Thanks for the update Cooper! I tried clearing my cache and different browsers and logged in and out I still didn't have any unmarked ones. So I have no idea which ones were updated.

Ok. Let me check it out this weekend. My host has always been a little wonky with registering file replacements.
I'm in CIN on a session until tomorrow (check the FAS instagram story for some pics!).

I’ve made through the modifiers section, which by itself is worth the price of admission. The possibilities appear endless. I will be reworking my presets!

Ok. Let me check it out this weekend. My host has always been a little wonky with registering file replacements.
I'm in CIN on a session until tomorrow (check the FAS instagram story for some pics!).
Hey Cooper, were you able to verify the addition of the new changes on your site? If possible and not too much trouble, could you show what Topics were modified?
Thanks

I've recently had a lot of requests from students of both this and the FM3 Master Class to port some of the material from the FM3 class that reflects more recent FW updates and refinements, so I am embarking on the process of a broad update of the Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class.

My question to those students, and to others who have completed the III class in full: what would you like to see added?

I've recently had a lot of requests from students of both this and the FM3 Master Class to port some of the material from the FM3 class that reflects more recent FW updates and refinements, so I am embarking on the process of a broad update of the Complete Axe-Fx III Master Class.

My question to those students, and to others who have completed the III class in full: what would you like to see added?

Techniques for blending two different amps in stereo.

Anything to say about tweaking for Cygnus, and updating presets from prior releases?

Back
Top Bottom