Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 11 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, maybe I missed it, but have we has parametric eq on the globals outs before and could we name the Axe-fx?

Has anyone checked the amps list?
This beta causes the amp selection to be messed up in axe-edit without refreshing block definitions, and IIRC that usually happens when new models are added

Has anyone checked the amps list?
This beta causes the amp selection to be messed up in axe-edit without refreshing block definitions, and IIRC that usually happens when new models are added
I suggested looking at the Dc30 Matchless for a jumpered or maybe a Regenerator or something
We know Cliff was working on a Revv

Probably not -- there's no correlation between forum accounts and Axe-Change accounts.

But like, I love being proven wrong by motivated software developers. So have at it? :D
One 'simpler' option would be to add a search filter to the forum that can pull out all posts with a .syx attachment. Thus a "Search thread" tab with checkbox of "Has attachment/link" and an extension drop-down: , .syx, *.blk, axechange, image (.jpg,.gif...) , youtube, soundcloud, ....

Of course for syx files, one wouldn't automatically be able to tell if it is a preset, IR, bank or firmware, but something like this could go a long way. An additional min/max size filter might be able to filter closer (e.g. if AF3 presets are around 50 KB).

An additionally there could be a stickied AF3 thread (e.g. "All Posted Presets", "All Posted Blocks") that is an auto-search of *.syx & *.blk posts within all AF3 sub-forums/threads by most recent date.

EDIT: Apologies for OT. For continuing discussion see: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...th-attachments-e-g-presets-and-blocks.171535/

Last edited:
One 'simpler' option would be to add a search filter to the forum that can pull out all posts with a .syx attachment. Thus a "Search thread" tab with checkbox of "Has attachment/link" and an extension drop-down: , .syx, *.blk, axechange, image (.jpg,.gif...) , youtube, soundcloud, ....

Of course for syx files, one wouldn't automatically be able to tell if it is a preset, IR, bank or firmware, but something like this could go a long way. An additional min/max size filter might be able to filter closer (e.g. if AF3 presets are around 50 KB).

An additionally there could be a stickied AF3 thread (e.g. "All Posted Presets", "All Posted Blocks") that is an auto-search of *.syx & *.blk posts within all AF3 sub-forums/threads by most recent date.
Please take this to a new thread.

Just want to thank everyone that posted some sounds of this current firmware. It truly does sound amazing and I am convinced that to me this does sound more in line with what I’m looking for. I already own a Kemper, Helix and an Axe II, DVMark and a bunch of other stuff but the power and flexibility (and now the sound) of the Fractal systems sound much better to me now. I’ll have to sell a couple things to place my order but I’m excited. Thanks again!

I get it now. Turned up the speaker time and dynamics settings a bit. On an old Ac30 preset, appregio felt like I was picking yoyo string now compared to the new features/settings - stings felt very responsive, tighter tone. In particular an open G string (pun not intended) sounded fluffy on old preset compared to new settings - now much tighter w/ more bite. Ain't too good at the adjectives. Sorry fellas.

Finally installed Cygnus today, holy shit it doesn't disappoint eh WOW

Everything I've tried so far is so much better than what was already pretty damn awesome to begin with. I'm just blown away.

I just picked up a JP2C in trade for a Kemper...I hadn't played the K in a long while so I fired it up before the trade and uh...I won't miss it...at all.

that's what I love about the AxeFx- it's next level gear and the next furthest level is always around the corner

Just wow guys and thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom