Red SoundMF.10 G66 Edition FRFR Review

FSM

Inspired
Vendor
Hey guys, are you looking for an awesome powered Full Range cabinet/speaker. The RedSound MF.10 - G66 Edition is a lightweight, portable and perfect sounding full range solution for your amp modeler or in any situation you need high quality full range sound reproduction!
Best FRFR speakers I've ever tried. Sounds feels and reacts like a real amp in the room. Awesome!
What do you think? What is your favourite FRFR so far?
Cheers Frank

Excellent demo Frank! thanks for posting. I have a set of Elis 8's I bought a few weeks back and I love them. I agree lightweight, portable, sounds and feels like there's an amp in the room and I can't believe how loud they are!

I wasn't gonna buy the MF10's but I watched your video and I now have a pair on the way. Looking forward to comparing them to the Elis 8's.

Excellent demo Frank! thanks for posting. I have a set of Elis 8's I bought a few weeks back and I love them. I agree lightweight, portable, sounds and feels like there's an amp in the room and I can't believe how loud they are!

I wasn't gonna buy the MF10's but I watched your video and I now have a pair on the way. Looking forward to comparing them to the Elis 8's.
You will love them☝🏻😁
176CE4EC-8763-472D-80D1-7BE6C25ACC65.jpeg

Oh yeah, I‘m stupid enough to try them all at the same time. It‘s a f***ing „Wall of Sound“ That will make Yngwie hide and cry behind his wall of Marshall’s.😎
(Don’t take me to serious)
What would you say is the biggest difference between the 8 and the 10. I’m having a hard time to decide if I should get the 8 or the 10. And to get them both like you is no option😩
Is it all about the bass response?

It's like deciding between a 2x12 and 4x12 cab, some prefer the 2x12 and some others the 4x12.
Both sound great, I would make the decision and what you will use them for most of the time.
If you are playing mostly on big venues, stages or with a loud band, go for the MF10, for any other purpose the Elis8 is just top notch.
I'm playing with a 80's Hard Rock/Heavy Band, Maiden, Van Halen etc. and the Elis 8 do a great job!

Hey guys, are you looking for an awesome powered Full Range cabinet/speaker. The RedSound MF.10 - G66 Edition is a lightweight, portable and perfect sounding full range solution for your amp modeler or in any situation you need high quality full range sound reproduction!
Best FRFR speakers I've ever tried. Sounds feels and reacts like a real amp in the room. Awesome!
Cheers Frank

How do you think it compares to the Atomic CLR?

Reactions: FSM

That's awesome. Tell me what you think when you compared the MF10 and the Elis.

I am an atomic CLR user (7 years) and just got the MF10s for a short while to try out. I’ll be posting a review and my thoughts on comparison between the 2 very soon.
I've got the CLR too now. I might get a MF10 for backline later on, will be interested to read your thoughts on it.

That's awesome. Tell me what you think when you compared the MF10 and the Elis.
I will do Frank, not had much time with them this week unfortunately but I will give them a go over the weekend. Just out of interest what are you using to raise and angle them off the floor?

Cheers
Paul

Cheers Frank

Great video. I want to make sure I’m not missing something obvious. Curious, why are you using Output 3 vs. Output 1, for example?

Thanks Sascha, I might do the same. Maybe G66 will get some in as well.
Yeah I‘m just writing an Email to them.
I ordered a Guitar Cable directly from Red Sound just because I‘m curious 😃 and I‘ve received it within a few days from Italy to Germany via express.
The quality by the way is beyond superb! I love the nylon coating.
0A8634D2-CEB6-4484-BA5A-FD454840AEE2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom