AFIII EVH 5150III Red // METAL

That guitar neck on that beauty looks really comfortable too play on ...out of curiosity, if you can, please tell me what the fretboard radius is. Soundin' stunning by the way!
Cheers!

Thanks guys! 🤘
That guitar neck on that beauty looks really comfortable too play on ...out of curiosity, if you can, please tell me what the fretboard radius is. Soundin' stunning by the way!
Cheers!
Thank you Johnny! Radius is 16", very flat but not too flat like a 20", it's actually very comfortable to play. The stainless steel frets really make a huge difference, bends and vibratos feel super smooth! The neck is a beauty (quarter-sawn Wenge)

12.JPG

It will be a glorious day once you fire up Cygnus! I can't believe you resisted the urge to update for so long now!

That Cygnus low-end, Rocco!!! Straight fire!!!

I'll enjoy these V15 gems in the meantime!

It will be a glorious day once you fire up Cygnus! I can't believe you resisted the urge to update for so long now!

That Cygnus low-end, Rocco!!! Straight fire!!!

I'll enjoy these V15 gems in the meantime!
Hahaha yeah I usually skip beta firmwares and wait for the official releases, but man I've been very tempted to try this one out!! Sounds insanely good from all the clips I've heard!

I listened to this a few more times, uhah I did,.... that's some Trippin' Riffin' my dude!
Synchronosis Aldente' .
Thanks for this treat!

Back
Top Bottom