Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 5 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and mark 4 is not mark IV

🤣🤣🤣👍🏻
You still don't get or refuse to acknowledge that when you do a type written search on any computer, it has to be an EXACT match to find it. Pronunciation, again, has NOThING to do with it! What you put, 2C+, is NOT the name of the amp as listed by Cliff in the list or as given by Mesa Boogie. Why is that so hard for you to get?!?!?!?!?!?!

So yek what is your opinion about the mark ✌🏻C plus ? I use to easily dial the mark four , even more the mark two c plus plus , but this mark 1+1 C + don’t have enough gain . In the video, it’s seems to sound easily good in the real deal

Gain at 7, Overdrive at 8, Bass at 1, Middle at 5, Treble at 7, Presence at 5, Post EQ set to 5 Band Mark in classic Boogie V. Decent starting point for heavy IIC+ tones.
Yes your settings are similar to the one I use in the mark (1+1+4)/2 +1. I will try tomorrow your settings

So yek what is your opinion about the mark
✌🏻
C plus ? I use to easily dial the mark four , even more the mark two c plus plus , but this mark 1+1 C + don’t have enough gain . In the video, it’s seems to sound easily good in the real deal

It's a beta. Opinions and (constructive) comments matter.
Except: I'm not a Mesa guy so my opinion doesn't matter.
FWIW, I was able to get the tone I like by turning up Input Drive, cranking Overdrive, and adjusting the tone controls and GEQ.

Last edited:
Have you ever visited the gear page modelling forum . I think you would be a welcome addition
The problems with lemmings in general, is that they continue walking if you don’t add a lemming stopper . It was a hard game on my Nintendo nes . And you Randall , you like the beta ? Are you a mortal Kombat fan who likes solid state amps in real life ?

So yek what is your opinion about the mark ✌🏻C plus ? I use to easily dial the mark four , even more the mark two c plus plus , but this mark 1+1 C + don’t have enough gain . In the video, it’s seems to sound easily good in the real deal
Enough gain? It’s a legend for a reason...

• Haha
Reactions: jon
The problems with lemmings in general, is that they continue walking if you don’t add a lemming stopper . It was a hard game on my Nintendo nes . And you Randall , you like the beta ? Are you a mortal Kombat fan who likes solid state amps in real life ?

Question is how did you survive Chapter IV and escaped from the colony?

Question is how did you survive Chapter IV and escaped from the colony?
Chapter 4 you mean ? (🤣)
back in the day you call sos Nintendo with your phone when you were locked in a game, and your parents kicked your ass when they receive the phone bill .
Now in 2021 we have people unable to talk with each other’s , block them when they differ . They are so sensitive when you don’t think like them, they scratch until they bleed behind their computer . Everything is Nintendo’s fault .

and you hm269, you like the beta ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom