You Guys/Gals Are in for Another Treat

I’m preparing a scholarly paper on the health benefits of chug. Populations from Northern latitudes often don’t get enough sun, and suffer from diminished vitality due to Vitamin D deficiency. To a surprising extent; this can be rectified by chug, which like Vitamin D will improve overall health and can be absorbed through the skin: Its important to note that adequate volume is required for the absorption and hydroxylation needed for full health benefit. I’m still conducting my research, as to which amps/amp models provide the most salutory results.
This explains why most death metal comes from Sweden, rather than say Italy or Morocco.

I’m preparing a scholarly paper on the health benefits of chug. Populations from Northern latitudes often don’t get enough sun, and suffer from diminished vitality due to Vitamin D deficiency. To a surprising extent; this can be rectified by chug, which like Vitamin D will improve overall health and can be absorbed through the skin: Its important to note that adequate volume is required for the absorption and hydroxylation needed for full health benefit. I’m still conducting my research, as to which amps/amp models provide the most salutory results.
Newest reseraches have proven that this only works with downtuned instruments.
D seems to be the goal but there is evidence that tuning down lower (up to low A) also have positive effects on health and 15 minutes be as effective like 10000 IU per day.

Since the Pro Bowl might get a bit boring this year and a new FW is my only hope for this rainy weekend...
When can we expect the Chug Norris update? Soon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom