Will Performance Pages be added?

I cant speak for Fractal but i suspect that one is a fair bit of work
as is the Cab block ultrares
as i understood in the 1.02 release notes they still have to finish porting some blocks and models first

It seems to make so much sense to include this in the FM3, which will be sitting on the floor right in front of my face. It's a great feature in the AxeIII, which is sitting back there in the rack... Honestly, I'm surprised it wasn't there from the start.

I'm sure they will port it sooner or later. Just curious if this is in the short term planning, or the long term planning.

It seems to make so much sense to include this in the FM3, which will be sitting on the floor right in front of my face.
I hope it's on the radar. Agree that this will be super useful, and is one of the functions I'm most looking forward to. I love having the knobs right there on the AX8. @BryantP - any info you can share?

Curious also....what is this ? Is there a link to understand it ?

do you know how the AX8 had instant access knobs for ampcontrols
the AX3 allows you to assign any parameter from any block to the encoders under the screen

for instance noise gate threshold
lo cut delay mix reverb mix
scene levels ALL can be assinged and grouped on one screen

ahhhhh, okay, yup...this would be great !
I totally agree with Ethomas1013...this makes total sense for a floor unit.
thanks !

Last edited:
I know it's nit-picky, but it would be great if when the performance page is added, you could select it as the default page that the screen wakes up to.

Again, I know it's nit-picky since I could just reach down to push one button to get to it, but...

Back
Top Bottom