FM3 + FC-6 = OMG9!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried that in FM3 edit and couldn’t get it to work. I originally had a hard time viewing just my FC6 switches and editing them within the OMG layout.. maybe I’m missing something. Would I need to do it on the FM3 itself?

I tried that in FM3 edit and couldn’t get it to work. I originally had a hard time viewing just my FC6 switches and editing them within the OMG layout.. maybe I’m missing something. Would I need to do it on the FM3 itself?
You edit the layout you want to put the switches into. In your case, that's the "Presets" layout.

All layouts are available to FCs and to the FM3 itself. When you a edit layout, it shows up on any connected FC and on the FM3 itself. That doesn't matter. When you go back to using OMG9, you'll switch the FM3 back to the OMG9 layout — which you haven't made any changes to. ;).

Yea I found this too. In one case I could see the switches on Edit but had no way of editing the functions.

You edit the layout you want to put the switches into. In your case, that's the "Presets" layout.

All layouts are available to FCs and to the FM3 itself. When you a edit layout, it shows up on any connected FC and on the FM3 itself. That doesn't matter. When you go back to using OMG9, you'll switch the FM3 back to the OMG9 layout — which you haven't made any changes to. ;).
Thanks Rex... I realized my own dumb-assery when I checked back on layout 1... I edited switches 7&9 because they were above what I was looking at... I just realized 4&6 were to the right... lol my -/+ 5 banks are happening!

I recently bought an FC6 and am attempting to install the OMG9 setup on my FM3. Everything is working as it should, except in Presets mode where the Bank Up and Bank Down switches do not recognize any presets above 312. I've gone back through three different OMG9 "how to" videos and have tried reinstalling the layout a couple more times, but still get the same result. Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks!

I recently bought an FC6 and am attempting to install the OMG9 setup on my FM3. Everything is working as it should, except in Presets mode where the Bank Up and Bank Down switches do not recognize any presets above 312. I've gone back through three different OMG9 "how to" videos and have tried reinstalling the layout a couple more times, but still get the same result. Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks!
Increase the Upper Limit on that back switch.

If I'm running OMG9 and am in Presets mode on the FM3, Is there a way to automatically switch to Effects mode when a new Preset is selected without having to hit the Effects button on the FM3?

After installing OMG9 everything works except the second scene layout. When I press and hold the scene button on the FM3 the FC6 doesn’t change. Any ideas?

After installing OMG9 everything works except the second scene layout. When I press and hold the scene button on the FM3 the FC6 doesn’t change. Any ideas?
Yes.
1. What Layout are you starting from? You need to start on Layout 8 (OMG9)
2. Verify on your FM3 Edit that the Layout Link on Switch 2 HOLD is Layout 2, View 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom