Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 15.00

Possible bug on FW 15.00 Release: on the AC20 12ax7 model I'm getting some digital clipping I wasn't getting before (on other FW's). I've reset the amp block and it's still there. I haven't checked all of my other amps, but have checked the AC20 EF86, Matchless DC30 EF86 and 12ax7, and those are all fine.

My presets are pretty basic since I run a pedalboard in front of the Axe III, so it's literally: 2 inputs (for stereo out of my board), 2 identical amp blocks, 1 cab block and 1 output block.

What's wrong? Those models sound great to me.
Nothing at all but when you think something is brilliant you just improve it so hey why not as you guys never stop surprising us!

the only thing that does not really convince me with my vox setup is the treble booster which I still find the external slightly better

I really like this update a lot. Highs feel more manageable, especially in the Fenders being overdriven. ODS models feel better under the fingers with less gain. The bass seems to feel less "woolly," too.

Thank you!!

Possible bug on FW 15.00 Release: on the AC20 12ax7 model I'm getting some digital clipping I wasn't getting before (on other FW's). I've reset the amp block and it's still there. I haven't checked all of my other amps, but have checked the AC20 EF86, Matchless DC30 EF86 and 12ax7, and those are all fine.

My presets are pretty basic since I run a pedalboard in front of the Axe III, so it's literally: 2 inputs (for stereo out of my board), 2 identical amp blocks, 1 cab block and 1 output block.
What's the first rule?

Is there a reason why the Citrus Terror doesn't have an Ideal page in the amp block in the editor? Just curious if it was a bug or supposed to not have it. If you come from another amp and you are on Ideal its there but when you switch to authentic it disappears.

Finished my recordings (at least I think so) and said "why not?".....updated to FW15 and this latest is the greatest! Other than adjusting the 20 Hz on the drive's low cut, everything came through sounding awesome! Definitely has a little something over 14 and does not have that lingering low sound that I could not seem to get over in 14. Amazing job and firmware Cliff & Company!! Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

Is there a reason why the Citrus Terror doesn't have an Ideal page in the amp block in the editor? Just curious if it was a bug or supposed to not have it. If you come from another amp and you are on Ideal its there but when you switch to authentic it disappears.
Have you updated Axe-Edit? Have you run Refresh After Firmware?

I can confirm it's there without the title until you switch off it, then it disappears. AXE Edit updated

Back
Top Bottom