Wish Zoomed out view when a preset/scene is selected

fsharpminor

Inspired
Is it possible to have the 'zoomed' out layout view of a preset as the default on the unit when a preset is selected using the FM3 onboard footswitches? So you can quickly see whats active in a preset/scene.

Something similar but not the entire grid (which is mostly empty) - I find myself wishing for the AX8 screen that shows the toggle state of the effects blocks. Yes you can get something similar by using the FM3+FC6 and using them to show the effects in a layout BUT sometimes I have the FM3 on my desk and a screen view would be very convenient. I find the zoomed out grid view just too small for my old eyes.

Something similar but not the entire grid (which is mostly empty) - I find myself wishing for the AX8 screen that shows the toggle state of the effects blocks. Yes you can get something similar by using the FM3+FC6 and using them to show the effects in a layout BUT sometimes I have the FM3 on my desk and a screen view would be very convenient. I find the zoomed out grid view just too small for my old eyes.
that would be just as good if not better!

Back
Top Bottom