Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 15.00 Public Beta #1

Played w/the beta release for over an hour...I'm stunned! Everything is much more dimensional. I just had to adjust some of the levels...and Boom! Love it, especially the new Jumper'd Bassman!

maxresdefault.jpg
Is it just me or could this firmware use some more Calgon? Cliff, WE NEED MORE CALGON!!!!

Owned a DS1 - hated it / sold it.
Owned a DS1 a few years later - hated it / sold it.
Got the Satch DS1 in Amplitube - hate it.
Got DS1 in Axefx FW 15 - hate it on my standard patch.
Put DS1 in front of Jumped Bassman in Ax3Fw15 - Freakin LOVE it!
Well, there it is....

Over here, I'm really digging the new power amp enhancements. Going through sounds and dialing back presence a little, and really loving it with my Strat. Chime, thump, no mud. I played too many notes this evening.... :D Didn't even get to trying the new jumpered 5F6A....

EDIT: Ok, so India team meeting done. Played the 59 Bassguy Jump a bit. Nice cleans with the two volumes low, growls nicely when you dig in. Me likey!

Last edited:
I really like the sound of this beta but does anyone else find the JTM45 way more distorted than before! I have a couple of presets with that amp that were really nice & clean before & now they are well into the crunch range.

I really like the sound of this beta but does anyone else find the JTM45 way more distorted than before! I have a couple of presets with that amp that were really nice & clean before & now they are well into the crunch range.
Is the saturation switch suddenly on?

I've got a JTM45 as one of my 4 channels on my main patch. I didn't notice any change in terms of the amount of distortion.

Back
Top Bottom