Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 15.00 Public Beta #1

Just tried it at low volume and I can definitely hear some more of that low frequency thump on palm mutes that will make my trousers flap, I love it!
And it is particularly evident also if you play, for example, an E on the first string and a Db on third string at the same time. I think this interval creates some beating around the low res frequency in my hiwatt patch.

The jumped bassman is an awesome addition too!

I'm floored by this one. I tested my real 5150 head vs the PVH Block model and it's just silly how close it is. No tone matching. All amp settings are pretty much identical except the presence on my head is at 7 to match the model at zero. I turned up the supply sag on the model to "feel" more like my amp when palm muting, but didn't touch any other advanced parameters.

The real amp and model switch halfway through the first section. I randomly switched around several times on the second section. Sounds pretty dang close to me.

Anyone else notice how shockingly quiet this FW is even with the input gate turned off? Also, it sounds fantastic and has more “energy” and liveliness like my real amps have.

Totally, I gave it a quick test and my No1 preset (Dirty Shirley with an AC booster) seemed to jump out of my CLR's, plenty of character and really made me smile - Can't wait to try some of my other favourites

Thanks Cliff

Back
Top Bottom