Axe-Fx II "Ares" Rev 2.00 Firmware Release

I know there may not be another update. But this is where I come to chill after a long day at work.

I'm pretty sure it's way too far ahead at this point, the amount of progress that has gone into AxeFX3 is kinda huge, which would mean a, even more massive amount of work to go back and redo everything we already have here. I'd love it but I don't think, with the limitations they'd face with some content, that they would have the time to pull that off and keep new AxeFX going forward.

Maybe we'll get Ares 3.0 for Black Friday?:eek:

With the III out for almost 3 years now & Cliff saying a year ago that he packed all he could into the II ... I wouldn’t hold my breath into any holiday surprises for the II... now or ever. It’s discontinued.

The II is great as it is IMO. I’d get the III if I could, but if anyone wants more goodies from FAS you’d need to get their latest products.

Two months ago I bought Axe Fx II without knowing about new software. I was struggling wether to spend almost twice as much fot FX III or to buy FX II with MFC 101. Now, when I found out about ARES 2.0 release I'm shure FX II was a good decission for now.
By the way, amazing attitude thorwards users of older equipment from Cliff and his company, thx a lot :)

Two months ago I bought Axe Fx II without knowing about new software. I was struggling wether to spend almost twice as much fot FX III or to buy FX II with MFC 101. Now, when I found out about ARES 2.0 release I'm shure FX II was a good decission for now.
By the way, amazing attitude thorwards users of older equipment from Cliff and his company, thx a lot :)

Indeed, it was wonderful for Cliff to give us some of Ares, but be advised what the Axe III/FM-3 are now running is much more advanced as what we have for our Axe II's etc.

That said, my Axe II sounds great, so it's all good LOL!

Nah, let it continue. Heck, it performed a helpful function as recently as last month.
I agree. Those of us who are convinced that Christmas will come again this year can keep checking what's in this little online stocking of merriment and good tidings for us. :christmastree:

Back
Top Bottom