Pink Floyd - "Comfortably Numb" Solo (VID)

I have subscribed to your YouTube channel. Great playing and tone. Please share all your presets. By the way I have Fender american vintage '62 reissue Stratocaster, do you think it sound good for Pink Floyd songs or I have to get Vintage 57.
Thanks

I have subscribed to your YouTube channel. Great playing and tone. Please share all your presets. By the way I have Fender american vintage '62 reissue Stratocaster, do you think it sound good for Pink Floyd songs or I have to get Vintage 57.
Thanks

Thanks a lot my friend. I added the axechange link for the preset in the main post. I am guessing it will work equally well on any other strat with single bridge pickup.

Please feel free to try and let me know if it works out!

Cheers.

hi,
nice!
I like your vibrato - any tips on how to train for that consistent vibrato that you have?
thanks
Pauly

Pink Floyd is the reason why I took up guitar playing in the first place. I hope I did this beautiful solo justice.

Any comments are welcome. The link for the preset is added below. Please try it out yourself and tell me what you think!

Thank you very much...

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=8157

hi,
nice!
I like your vibrato - any tips on how to train for that consistent vibrato that you have?
thanks
Pauly

Thank you very much, Pauly. I think the vibrato is much like the bend-a little intuition and listening to what you play. The only advice I can give about the technique is, try to use your wrist and keep up with the tempo.

Back
Top Bottom