AFIII Lincoln Brewster "Miraculum" guitar cover Christmas song

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
Every year during the Christmas season I like to do a recording of one of my favorite Christmas songs! This year I heard the Lincoln Brewster song “Miraculum” and I knew that was the cover I had to do! I'm not too familiar with Lincoln, but man what an incredible player! All the guitars in this are me, I used my Suhr Modern and pretty much just one patch which I'll attach below. I used a Mission Engineering SP-1 and my volume knob to get the different variations of gain (and I sometimes had the drive pedal on and off). Rhythm guitars are using this preset as well with the delay off. See pic below for which Ownhammer cabs I used. This is just a playthrough video, I recorded the audio the week before and decided to make a video yesterday.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 12.17.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 12.17.10 PM.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 52
  • MiraculumTSO - O Holy Night.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Great Job! As a person who has played in Worship bands (bass) for well over a decade, I'm very familiar with Lincoln Brewster. Unfortunately, most of the times our worship teams played a Lincoln Brewster song, the guitarist was not up to the task. No shame in that considering how talented Lincoln is. You however, nailed it!

Great Job! As a person who has played in Worship bands (bass) for well over a decade, I'm very familiar with Lincoln Brewster. Unfortunately, most of the times our worship teams played a Lincoln Brewster song, the guitarist was not up to the task. No shame in that considering how talented Lincoln is. You however, nailed it!
Thank you so much! Yeah the more of his music I've listened to, the more I see how incredible a player he is! Just a monster player!

Every year during the Christmas season I like to do a recording of one of my favorite Christmas songs! This year I heard the Lincoln Brewster song “Miraculum” and I knew that was the cover I had to do! I'm not too familiar with Lincoln, but man what an incredible player! All the guitars in this are me, I used my Suhr Modern and pretty much just one patch which I'll attach below. I used a Mission Engineering SP-1 and my volume knob to get the different variations of gain (and I sometimes had the drive pedal on and off). Rhythm guitars are using this preset as well with the delay off. See pic below for which Ownhammer cabs I used. This is just a playthrough video, I recorded the audio the week before and decided to make a video yesterday.

Wow Thanks for sharing the preset Awesome.
Matt I always enjoy your videos they are always so inspiring for me.
As usual always inspiring Thanks for sharing :)

Amazing! Great Job!

I love Christmas music. Lincoln Brewster is great. I'd like to learn some TSO tunes as well.
Thank you! I use this patch all the time regardless of the holiday season haha!
Wow Thanks for sharing the preset Awesome.
Matt I always enjoy your videos they are always so inspiring for me.
As usual always inspiring Thanks for sharing :)
What kind words! Thank you so much!!

Back
Top Bottom