Accessories New Screen Protection system for FM3... coming soon!

Third-party commercial accessories for Fractal Audio products
Any update on when the FC-12 covers are available?

Will post here as soon as they are mate. Working my way steadily through the FM3 and FC6 orders and would like to get caught up on those first.

All going well, it should be next week sometime

@ZenRigs Man

Curious what this means-Says Paid-Awaiting processing. How long is processing? Been a week. Just like to know? Thanks

Hey mate - if you check the shipping page of the site you’ll see I say it can take 20 business days for me to get an order out from when I receive it. The ‘awaiting processing’ thing is just an auto status from the shop system I use - it really means nothing!

I’ll be in touch when an order is ready to ship - until then I’m usually heads down making orders to ship.

Thanks for ordering fella - much appreciated - and I’ll be in touch soon.

Sukh

Hey mate - if you check the shipping page of the site you’ll see I say it can take 20 business days for me to get an order out from when I receive it. The ‘awaiting processing’ thing is just an auto status from the shop system I use - it really means nothing!

I’ll be in touch when an order is ready to ship - until then I’m usually heads down making orders to ship.

Thanks for ordering fella - much appreciated - and I’ll be in touch soon.

Sukh

Love this cover! Will order one soon! Since i've myopia I wonder if by any chance would be nice to have a magnifying glass screen cover for fm3
#justanidea haha

Hey @ZenRigs Man!

I’m very interested in buying your FM3 protection kit but I was wondering if someone at Fractal confirmed that it is “compatible”. I’ve seen it physically fit so that is not a worry. The only potential concern I can think of would be the use of magnets since there are some sensitive electronics that could be affected by magnets, depending of the proximity with some components.

I’m pretty sure there are no components that would be sensitive but I didn’t want to assume.

Great work by the way. Your products seems pretty neat!

Regards,

Matt

Sukh,

Random question, do you have an estimate of how long it takes for the items to arrive once they're shipped (US)?

We got a random snow storm and I'm too warm and comfortable to go check the mailbox lol

Hey @ZenRigs Man!

I’m very interested in buying your FM3 protection kit but I was wondering if someone at Fractal confirmed that it is “compatible”. I’ve seen it physically fit so that is not a worry. The only potential concern I can think of would be the use of magnets since there are some sensitive electronics that could be affected by magnets, depending of the proximity with some components.

I’m pretty sure there are no components that would be sensitive but I didn’t want to assume.

Great work by the way. Your products seems pretty neat!

Regards,

Matt

Thanks man, appreciate it.

These products (based on my original KickTags system) have been in use for years on touring artist rigs and countless fractal forum users for years. Folks like Steve Vai have their MFCs and AX8s covered in my labelling system without any issues ever. I’ve been using KickTags for years, which can have up to 54 neo magnets on a board at a time for a full labelling kit for an MFC! For the FM3 kit, it’s 18 in total to keep everything in place, if you have a graphic bar too.

Long story short - proven (and trusted) on the road by major artists as well as regular guitarists around the world - there’s no issue.

Cheers! Sukh

Sukh,

Random question, do you have an estimate of how long it takes for the items to arrive once they're shipped (US)?

We got a random snow storm and I'm too warm and comfortable to go check the mailbox lol

Random indeed and totally out of my control!
Get yer coat and hat on and get out there man :)

Ive seen some packages arrive within a week and some take 3 weeks. There’s no pattern I’ve ever been able to spot.

Thanks man, appreciate it.

These products (based on my original KickTags system) have been in use for years on touring artist rigs and countless fractal forum users for years. Folks like Steve Vai have their MFCs and AX8s covered in my labelling system without any issues ever. I’ve been using KickTags for years, which can have up to 54 neo magnets on a board at a time for a full labelling kit for an MFC! For the FM3 kit, it’s 18 in total to keep everything in place, if you have a graphic bar too.

Long story short - proven (and trusted) on the road by major artists as well as regular guitarists around the world - there’s no issue.

Cheers! Sukh

Thanks for the quick feedback! I was not aware of these pretty solid evidences!!

My order is coming soon! :)

Random indeed and totally out of my control!
Get yer coat and hat on and get out there man :)

Ive seen some packages arrive within a week and some take 3 weeks. There’s no pattern I’ve ever been able to spot.

Right on, i might be give it one more day for safe measures lol

But now I feel like a bi$#h, thanks Sukh hahaha

Back
Top Bottom