Wish Wish List: New Amps

Doesn’t really matter.

I owned a Maranello.
Understood, thank you very much.

Did you like Maranello sound?
Actually Marco Brunetti is my friend and I visited him last year.
I hope you put Brunetti amp model (if possible, Mercury) in the future especially overdrive channel, or please advise me which existing amp models are similar.

Anyway I always appreciate your very hard work!!

For the amps that can be jumped for great results but currently not modeled in the Fractal, can we get models of the jumped versions, especially the Tweed/Deluxe style topologies?

When I was making IR captures of the Victoria, I tried out the amp as I usually do so I know what I'm supposed to be matching.

The owner told me to jumper it for kicks and it made the amp a really different feel in a positive way.

I find myself gravitating to the jumped Hiwatt and Marshalls already, so I am wondering what cool tones we are missing out on with some of the other amps in the unit.

For the amps that can be jumped for great results but currently not modeled in the Fractal, can we get models of the jumped versions, especially the Tweed/Deluxe style topologies?

When I was making IR captures of the Victoria, I tried out the amp as I usually do so I know what I'm supposed to be matching.

The owner told me to jumper it for kicks and it made the amp a really different feel in a positive way.

I find myself gravitating to the jumped Hiwatt and Marshalls already, so I am wondering what cool tones we are missing out on with some of the other amps in the unit.
Maybe I don’t know what the jump is.
Can you please elaborate?

+1
especially for the Tweeds

Can i ask a question Ciiff
i know there was a few schematics offered up for the Wizard and read some guy was willing to send his amp in i i was just curious if. That happened,were the schematics accurate ?

also i had read the Revv was coming
thanks for doing that

Personally I'm dying to get either a GK 250ML or 2100 preamp. I need my 80's Rush and iron Maiden! especially if Cliff can model the "tweak" pots under the hood . . .

Back
Top Bottom