Axe Edit for Ultra

VIC909B1

Hi everyone, Noobie here. I'am in the process of getting an Ultra and heard that the newest version of Axe Edit doesn't work with the Ultra is this true? and if so does anyone have the version that will work with the Ultra. Thanks for any help

Vic

Try the AE 0.9.191 version (win/mac) you can find under AxeEdit in the software link in my sig..

Hi! anyone still know where to get axe-edit version 0.9.191 for MAC? All these old links seem to be dead. Im running Axe-edit version 1.0.191 on MAC OS X 10.11.6 with an Axe-fx ULTRA with firmware 11. With this setup Axe-edit connects but won't receive patches or sync. Others seem to have had luck with v0.9.191 way back in 2013 so I figure I should try it.
Thanks!

Hi! anyone still know where to get axe-edit version 0.9.191 for MAC? All these old links seem to be dead. Im running Axe-edit version 1.0.191 on MAC OS X 10.11.6 with an Axe-fx ULTRA with firmware 11. With this setup Axe-edit connects but won't receive patches or sync. Others seem to have had luck with v0.9.191 way back in 2013 so I figure I should try it.
Thanks!

did you found it? same problem here

Here You cloud find 0.9.191 for win and mac:
http://archive.axefx.fr/AxeFX I (Standard & Ultra)/AxeEdit/

The saga continues.. I have now run axe-edit on 3 different computers with 3 different operating systems, with identical results..

Axe fx Ultra, firmware 11
Axe-edit version 1.0.191 on:
Mac OS X El Capitan V 10.11.6
Windows 8.1
Windows Vista.

What happens:
Axe-edit connects and displays Sysex ID (00 01 74 372).
Axe-edit will not refresh from hardware (in all but about 5% of cases)
pressing the patch up or down arrow in Axe-edit causes a fast moving status bar on Axe fx unit, but still the patch is not loaded into Axe-edit.
Sync and backup reaches 94% every time and stays there. Status bar displays on both the unit and Axe-edit.

I believe my internal battery is very close to the end of its life and I am without any backup of my patches. This will be 10+ years of patches and tweaking lost. Any ideas?

The saga continues.. I have now run axe-edit on 3 different computers with 3 different operating systems, with identical results..

Axe fx Ultra, firmware 11
Axe-edit version 1.0.191 on:
Mac OS X El Capitan V 10.11.6
Windows 8.1
Windows Vista.

What happens:
Axe-edit connects and displays Sysex ID (00 01 74 372).
Axe-edit will not refresh from hardware (in all but about 5% of cases)
pressing the patch up or down arrow in Axe-edit causes a fast moving status bar on Axe fx unit, but still the patch is not loaded into Axe-edit.
Sync and backup reaches 94% every time and stays there. Status bar displays on both the unit and Axe-edit.

I believe my internal battery is very close to the end of its life and I am without any backup of my patches. This will be 10+ years of patches and tweaking lost. Any ideas?
Which midi adapter do you use?

Back
Top Bottom