AFIII The Royal Scam

Pretty hot overall. Like you I am a longtime student of Becker (RIP) and Fagen; you guys did and excellent job of serving these tunes live. And super props for playing the whole album! :) :) :)

Pretty hot overall. Like you I am a longtime student of Becker (RIP) and Fagen; you guys did and excellent job of serving these tunes live. And super props for playing the whole album! :) :) :)
So many different styles of guitar players on that album from Carlton to Diaz to Becker to Randall. And great songwriting. Thanks for listening!!

Nice job! Enjoyed your outro solo where you could break away a bit. Vocals were strong and although I'm not usually a fan of electronic drums I think they sounded great.

Fantastic job!

Love your playing and your guitar sound. Which (virtual) amp & cab did you use?

Nice job! Enjoyed your outro solo where you could break away a bit. Vocals were strong and although I'm not usually a fan of electronic drums I think they sounded great.
Thanks. Probably referring to Kid Charlemagne ( the entire album is on the playlist) Electronic drums were really more for convenience so as not to take them down every night and made it easier to mix and mix them. Sound guy was great as the mix is entirely direct and the drummer used a real snare which made a world of difference.

Here's the preset. (It may have global blocks so let me know if it doesn't translate) The talk box effect is tied to expression pedal 2. (Expression Pedal 3 is volume I think) And ignore input 4 as that's for a synth when the keyboard player doesn't come up from Florida! Thanks!
Yep global blocks, amp and cab settings are correct

Back
Top Bottom