FM3 Now Shipping

My FM3 was scheduled for today, but UPS being the incompetent company they are, can’t even tell me where my package is, only that its not coming today.

Tracking hasn’t been updated in days. This is the 2nd major purchase I made in the past couple of months they screwed up. 3 day select took 10 days on that one. So no guarantee on 3 day helping.

Of course this isn’t on Fractal, but UPS. I would only ask, please consider switching to Fed Ex.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Really wanted to be jamming on my first Fractal product all weekend.

Better luck to everyone waiting for their FM3.

It figures that we get to 5/7 and then hit a stall.....once we got to my month.
I know it’s ridiculous! Lol I’m May 18th and of course it stalls out now. I emailed sales and Mark Day got back to me saying they’re currently serving May 12-13th. They were blowing through the list just last week too. Cmon Fractal, I got $1600 waiting for you for the OMG 9 lol

Yeah, I’m June 12th and chomping at the bit to get my invite soon. I’m really hoping they’re able to refill stock in time for the coming holiday season...

I know it’s ridiculous! Lol I’m May 18th and of course it stalls out now. I emailed sales and Mark Day got back to me saying they’re currently serving May 12-13th. They were blowing through the list just last week too. Cmon Fractal, I got $1600 waiting for you for the OMG 9 lol
Hang in there Guys! I was on April 5th and one went out for a wait-lister on that date. Then it was another 2 or 3 weeks before this last watershed distribution! Better a slight delay for more comprehensive quality control then to get them out in a mass distribution! :cool: :guitar: I know its tough to wait, it was excruciating at times, but, well worth it! These units are simply amazing!

Hang in there Guys! I was on April 5th and one went out for a wait-lister on that date. Then it was another 2 or 3 weeks before this last watershed distribution! Better a slight delay for more comprehensive quality control then to get them out in a mass distribution! :cool: :guitar: I know its tough to wait, it was excruciating at times, but, well worth it! These units are simply amazing!
Thanks for the encouragement. I keep talking myself off the ledge from ordering a Boss GT-1000CORE.

Thanks for the encouragement. I keep talking myself off the ledge from ordering a Boss GT-1000CORE.
Hang in there Brother you won't be sorry! I have had numerous other units and the Fractal modelers are simply amazing! I have had many shoot-out's (so to speak) with friends that own Boss or Helix and a few Headrush pedalboards, nothing compares and I have been using either tube heads or modelers (since they came out) for a little over 50 years! You won't be sorry trust an old crusty 80's rocker on this one! :cool: 🤘 :guitar:

Thanks! That’s what I’m estimating, seems they slowed down a bit this week.
So are you saying you just now, in October 2020 got an invite for your FM3 when you went on the waiting list back in May??
I just went on the wait list a month ago, but if the wait is that long, I will just go Kemper, even though I am more a Fractal fan

So are you saying you just now, in October 2020 got an invite for your FM3 when you went on the waiting list back in May??
I just went on the wait list a month ago, but if the wait is that long, I will just go Kemper, even though I am more a Fractal fan
It shouldn't be that long for you. If you look a few pages back, someone posted a graph of the amount of days on waitlist. It's going down at a pretty rapid pace.

Back
Top Bottom