diezel013

Inspired
This is my humble, sincere and heartfelt tribute to the one and only Edward Lodewijk Van Halen. You will be dearly missed.

If anyone is interested in the presets I used I'm happy to share them. Songs played: Cathedral, Eruption, Running With The Devil, Women In Love, Little Guitars Intro, Mean Street

This is my humble, sincere and heartfelt tribute to the one and only Edward Lodewijk Van Halen. You will be dearly missed.

If anyone is interested in the presets I used I'm happy to share them. Songs played: Cathedral, Eruption, Running With The Devil, Women In Love, Little Guitars Intro, Mean Street

Dude! Your on fire man...stranger and now this...well done, really enjoyed this!!!

Patches would be awesome!

Just watched again....super tight...dig the choices. Mean street is my favorite VH riff.

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone for checking out my video... I hope ya'll have been rockin' out and celebrating your favorite Van Halen moments... There are just so many!!!

Anyways, here are the presets I used for the show. Quite frankly I feel I can do better, as these were put together with little prep time ahead of the show. But feel free to play to play around with them and perhaps you can come closer to your ultimate EVH tone for the Axe FX III.

Cathedral is already set to the dotted 1/8th note delay, but if you prefer a different tempo, just adjust the delay ms
Eruption already has the phaser set along with delay and reverb (the enhancer I just add as a little spread for shows)
Mean Street has a volume pedal in the first slot... I found this worked nicely if you want to do some volume swells towards the ending of the song. Currently assigned to Pedal 1 slot, but feel free to change or remove.

Hope ya'll enjoy and have a great day.

RIP EVH!!!

Attachments

• CATHEDRAL - EVH.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 86
  • ERUPTION - EVH.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 76
  • MEAN STREET - EVH.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 79

Great tribute to Eddie
Awesome picking Diezel Really sounded great:D

Back
Top Bottom