Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 14.02

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
[EDIT]Link removed due to NaN w/ certain presets[/EDIT]

Nothing fancy, just a couple of minor bug fixes/\

Fixed Euro Uber model gain dropping if Input Drive set to maximum. Fixed Fat Switch changing wrong capacitor value on Archean model.
Fixed Fat Switch changing wrong capacitor value on Archean model.

Last edited:
Fixed Euro Uber model gain dropping if Input Drive set to maximum.
Fixed Fat Switch changing wrong capacitor value on Archean model.

Firmware doesn't need to be fancy to be appreciated. I think it is safe to speak for a lot of us users, to say that we are grateful for every thought and all the time invested into the evolution of the Axe FX. Thank you for that care into your products.

This!
I have products by other manufacturers that are buggy to the point where I simply can't use them live :/

I feel VERY confident gigging FAS products, as I know even small bugs will be squished VERY quickly, always leaving the unit in a gig-ready state

Thanks to all at FAS for quick fixes and high quality, and above all, supporting your products and userbase

At V-Guitar forums there are thousands of posts requesting correction of bugs from Roland/Boss products that date back to 1990, but have never been considered.

Fractal Audio has the power of one person and a small team that do not only work for living, but love the work that they are doing. That is called excellency.

Last edited:
Thanks Cliff and company, your firmware updates are always a blessing and in my wheelhouse highly appreciated.
My thanks to you for the unwavering efforts in the striving toward excellence!
In my book, Your continuously improving and evolving Unique black box is indubitably a tool without rival...a real players dream machine.

Last edited:
To Leon, most of the rest of us are the ones with the odd accent. :)

Aussies are generally pretty self aware that we sound strange - if anything that only makes us lean into it more! My wife is from the states so there's not a day that goes by where she pulls me up on something I've said.

The Uber is sounding great btw. You really need to crank the mid and treble to get it to open up, and it loves a boost for tighter chug-chug stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom