Puppies

Man this is hard. Lost my “puppy“ last night to cancer...still trying to pull myself together, but this made me smile through the tears.
I lost my Shatner to sudden heart failure earlier this year. The grief still hangs over me.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

The thought of losing mine breaks my heart. Best wishes to those of your that lost your fur babies

I lost my Shatner to sudden heart failure earlier this year. The grief still hangs over me.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Thanks Doc. Its surely appreciated.

This was our first dog, and I severely underestimated how strong the bond would be.

So sorry to hear about yours. Like Eddie, we should be grateful, they were part of our lives, but man does it hurt in the moment.

The thought of losing mine breaks my heart. Best wishes to those of your that lost your fur babies

Thanks man, I don‘t mean to derail this well intended thread...it’s was just the first thing I saw, and this whole day has been a nightmare.

Lets appreciate our puppies and the other positive relationships we have.

My girl was a German Shepard. It’s why I always thought your avatar was the best.

It’s cool you understand… My last girl was so smart… Stories for days. When you’re able, add one back to your family if wished. Such great dogs… Even has dog in its name!

It’s cool you understand… My last girl was so smart… Stories for days. When you’re able, add one back to your family if wished. Such great dogs… Even has dog in its name!

I made that decision years ago.... I will always have a German Shepard in my life, I regret I didn’t do it sooner.

We recently took on another Dog that Someone we know was going to take to the shelter. He’s 15 months, and he’s a handful, so we need to focus on him for now, as well as get through this loss. I’d have twenty of them if I could but I would have to get rid of guitars to make room for the extras Dysons

Back
Top Bottom